IM IN LOVE (details inside)

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Teaser wheres the punchline????

no room for a punchline when :love2: is in tha air.........

;) :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest postaholic

Re: pssssh.

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

they write little notes back and forth and giggle alot?!

Are you sure youre outa highschool with that childish BO'Shit?

yall mutha fuckers are some haters! jesus christ...

they werent passing notes like that, but you get what im saying... like commenting to each other an shit, act like ya know...

i swear, yall act like that shit doesnt happen above highschool, even though it wasnt tha same shit as highschool, but simliar gestures..

fuck... dumb sluts you people are...

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

please believe i've been with the same girl for one year and a half... she has a nasty latina moustache and she still acts like a 13 year old

:eek: good for you man.. good for you. i think id prefer teasers girl tho.

tease, you silly bastard, why did you start a post about this? nobody fucking cares. this type of shit happens to most of us every day. i still can't believe you're 21. it boggles my mind. oh well. play on, player.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by DMX

tease, you silly bastard, why did you start a post about this? nobody fucking cares. this type of shit happens to most of us every day. i still can't believe you're 21. it boggles my mind. oh well. play on, player.

im not 21 yet, soon though... and we all know you dont get chicks... fake ass dmx...

:lol: :D

Guest professor poopatronic

well you're right abou tone thing, i definately don't get chicks. the thing is girls jock me all the time i'm just too shy/stupid to do anything about it. anyways, i don't start threads about it on 12oz saying i'm in love. i don't want to argue abou tsomething so stupid though. go get her.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WOW, YOU'RE A FUCKIN LOSER...

UMMMMMMM... THAT WAS THE WORST TATTOO I'VE EVER SEEN

ITS NOT MY TATTOO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

its just a fucking picture of some tat on some other idiot, you idiots...

:rolleyes: :mad:

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WOW, YOU'RE A FUCKIN LOSER...

UMMMMMMM... THAT WAS THE WORST TATTOO I'VE EVER SEEN

ITS NOT MY TATTOO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

its just a fucking picture of some tat on some other idiot, you idiots...

:rolleyes: :mad:

Originally posted by postaholic

so im like fuck yea, this girl was mad cute, pretty face, gorgeous smile, cute personality/attitude, sweet laugh, and dont even get me started on tha body.. thighs are thick, proper ass, and titties to complete the package... girl is bangin!!!!

haha cut ei love the way you didnt reuse any of thesmae complimentary terms describing your baby gurl, sweet of you.

Guest postaholic

Re: Re: IM IN LOVE (details inside)

Originally posted by el barto

haha cut ei love the way you didnt reuse any of thesmae complimentary terms describing your baby gurl, sweet of you.

:king:

Guest postaholic

don't hate..

your just bitter because your girl wouldn't let you stick it in the butt, and moved to a whole new continent JUST to cheat on you

why cant people just read shit, and comment something meaningful on the subject matter or nothing at all...

all this fucking little back and forth bittering is getting aggrivating..

and im also tried of defending myself...

:spent:

Originally posted by postaholic

why cant people just read shit, and comment something meaningful on the subject matter or nothing at all...

all this fucking little back and forth bittering is getting aggrivating..

and im also tried of defending myself...

:spent:

are you stupid or just ignorant?

can you even read?

cause that last comment wasn't even directed towards you...

i'd be tired of defending myself all day too if i was doing it to shit pointed at everyone instead of just myself

Guest postaholic

are you stupid or just ignorant?

can you even read?

cause that last comment wasn't even directed towards you...

i'd be tired of defending myself all day too if i was doing it to shit pointed at everyone instead of just myself

i know it wasnt directed towards me you ignoranus...

its still useless bickering though isnt it? cuz thats what i said.. i never said anything about it being directed towards me... atleast not your comment, when i said defending myself i meant about the shit above.. it was very clear who your comment was towards.. you fuck. im in college i can read. :lol:

dumb cock...

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Post, if you really like this girl then just ask her out. Worst case scenerio: she says no, then you move on. As for you being younger, don't you know that younger men, older women relationships are the in thing right now?

yea i know i know.. i plan on making moves on this one with the quickness... i know what im doing :D

i just was excited, thought i might share... and so on...

i swear, these people cant just take a topic, say their two decent cents, or relate and tell their own story, but no, they gotta talk shit and complain...

fucking losers..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Edited. Thanks for that. Now you gotta make that guy edit the post he quoted me in Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Tease, mindless drivel promotes even more mindless drivel. That's why these posts always go down like this.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Edited. Thanks for that. Now you gotta make that guy edit the post he quoted me in Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Tease, mindless drivel promotes even more mindless drivel. That's why these posts always go down like this.

i really like that expression, its a personal fav...

i dont know why you hate it so much, but i hate you for that shit...

Archived