From bad to worse.

GLIK$

Originally posted by Glik0

yup it gets worse.

After i get home last night after my ordeal, i learn that a friend of mine has just hit a deer and totalled her car.

IT GETS EVEN WORSE

My best friend just got a 99 Cougar yesterday and today was his first day driving to school. I get stuck in traffic on my way only to pull up on an accident in which a 99 cougar is flipped and totalled, with my friend being tended to by paramedics, so i get out and talk to him and he tells me that he doesnt know what happened, so i was told by a witness that he went off the road hit a pole the flipped, so yeah THIS SUCKS DICK.

I have a black cloud over my ass.

You and your group of friends really shouldn't be allowed to drive.... there is noooooooooooo excuse for going off the road and flipping off of a pole...

Every single one of you suck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^He fell asleep at the wheel because he has to work 40 hours a week and he has to wake up at 6:30 to go to school which is another 45 minutes away so there is a minor excuse for him to go off the road.

OH and DICKHEAD I got smashed into I didnt smash into him.

So my only advice for your advanced case of Imadickacitus is suicide. good day champ.

PS ME = :king:

Originally posted by Glik0

^He fell asleep at the wheel because he has to work 40 hours a week and he has to wake up at 6:30 to go to school which is another 45 minutes away so there is a minor excuse for him to go off the road.

sorry, dude, not to make light of a shitty situation, but that is still no excuse... he shouldn't work so much, or shouldn't be going to school, or something... obviously if he's driving a car that new he makes some money, so he can't need to work that much... and even if he did, that's his choice and he may need to rearrange other parts of his life to make that work... i've been going to school full time and working 40+ hours a week before... in order to make that work i almost never saw my friends or did anything really... it sucked, so i quit doing it, but i made it work while i was doing it...

yall kids think yer invincible, and can handle anything, but yer not... i got in a pretty severe wreck when i had only been driving for a few months... at the time i thought i was the world's best driver and couldn't understand why it happened... i still maintain that it was the other guy's fault (i was in a multi-car pile up on the freeway) but looking back i realize there were things i could have done that would have kept the accident from happening (and would have saved the sepultura cd that got stuck in the cd player after the accident...)

passing the guy who made the turn was a dumb move... falling asleep at the wheel is a dumb move... and hitting a deer is a dumb, but much more unavoidable move...

you think your day was bad?? i over slept my alarm but woke up just 10 minutes after it was supposed to go off anyway, went to work, made $200 in 4 hours, came home and got a perfect parking spot, no one was home so I got to chill out and eat dinner all by myelf for the first time in over a month, my crush called and is coming over to spend the day with me tommorrow, and I'm passing up plans tonight so I can take a hot bath, write my parents and best friend for no reason at all, just to tell them what's up, masturbate, and go to bed earlie so I'll have time to buy a new outfit before I hang out with the crush. Oh wait, my day was nearly perfect, hmm, sucks to be you.

(sorry, I was trying to find a way to brag about how good my day was and I couldn't find a logical translation from the meat hat topic)

mprs

Originally posted by towUP

you think your day was bad?? i over slept my alarm but woke up just 10 minutes after it was supposed to go off anyway, went to work, made $200 in 4 hours, came home and got a perfect parking spot, no one was home so I got to chill out and eat dinner all by myelf for the first time in over a month, my crush called and is coming over to spend the day with me tommorrow, and I'm passing up plans tonight so I can take a hot bath, write my parents and best friend for no reason at all, just to tell them what's up, masturbate, and go to bed earlie so I'll have time to buy a new outfit before I hang out with the crush. Oh wait, my day was nearly perfect, hmm, sucks to be you.

(sorry, I was trying to find a way to brag about how good my day was and I couldn't find a logical translation from the meat hat topic)

mprs

:lol:

That day sounds so fucked up I think I would seek therapy for trauma like that.

:lol:

Archived