Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest socrates

I went from 500 to 1000 in a week...

Guest socrates

So I said I would do it by sunday and i did so now I feel bad. I feel like I've wasted too much time on here while I could have been doing important things like finding a cure for cancer or aids. I also saw the new george foreman grill commercial, it's sooo cool. I mean it comes in all different colors and george is singing in the backround I really wanna buy one just so I support george and the little george's. also why have people been trying to battle makros and make fun of it, if you don't understand it or don't find it funny than don't say anything because when you put your own pictures up and make comments you look like a pissed off 12 year old

I'll ramble more later about what the kebler elves are telling me, how teddy grahms are part of a secret government, and how and why the CIA killed Dave Thomas.

Guest sneak

what do u want? a medal? haha

neways, congrats

My friend has one of those new George Foreman grills, I thought it was Macintosh computer.

george foremen grills rule...i hope they make one that runs on batteries so i dont have to eat school food.

Guest trampled
Originally posted by socrates

So I said I would do it by sunday and i did so now I feel bad. I feel like I've wasted too much time on here while I could have been doing important things like finding a cure for cancer or aids..

i cured cancer once....

Guest angry xbox

fucking i hate some of my dumbass co-workers.

Guest angry xbox

it really pisses me off some times

fuck telling peeps to call back

all these imaptient fucks who cant wait a week for a response on thier systems. really pisses me off. Its like take the hint moron if i say call us back if you dont hear from us it means its gonna take awhile you idiot.

Originally posted by Whoa1

My friend has one of those new George Foreman grills, I thought it was Macintosh computer.

:lol:

Guest Swizel

Well thats all fine and good you get 1000 and i get crabs. Fuck that.

Guest postaholic

AND YOU STILL AINT SHIT FUCKA!!!!! AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAA

naw but, im on some fast ass through tha college cable line shit... so what my numbers son, they gonna be illin..

:king:

Guest duffman

your life is now considered pointless

In my previous screen name I had about 500 and now I have about 300 and its taken me two years to get that many! haahaha..

You are one of the last people I would have suspected to become a 12oz junkie! Tell ceas..siloe says "holla"..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this