I learned a hard lesson about women today...

Guest --zeSto--

Guest -MOE LESTER-

BLAH BLAH LOVE BLAH BLAH...HOW ABOUT EVERYONE LOUD UP SOME HOLLOWS AND PUT THEM INTO THESE STUPID EMO BITCHES....KILL THEM ALL....GET A HOOKER AND GET AIDS SO YOU CAN DIE AND TEH PLANETS POPULATION IS MINIMIZED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveAustin

So whats worse? Hearing the words...or the silence afterwards when you don't reply?

I dropped the ever popular "uhh, thanks" once. lemme tell ya, that was the wrong thing to say.

hearing the words, cause the silence don't matter. you're still thinkin of what you can say to take the akwardness away from the present.

yea, i said 'thanks' aswell. stupid hoe. we were kickin it for about a month, and then she starts tellin me that she loves me and what not... that really pissed me off... then i started responding actin like i didn't hear her, then she'd repeat it, then i'd just say 'me too' - i didn't feel stupid for sayin it cause i was basically sayin 'i love myself too'...

Guest trampled
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

well, you kids should just be trying to look for real love instead of banging as many chick s as possible anyway. . it feels so much better when there is love involved.

when you say chicks, do you mean boxcars, iloveboxcars ?

i had this girl tell me she loves me, and I had to say it back, 'cuz at first I said 'Uh...you're important to me as the air I breathe", and she gave me cold look, and i was sorta intimidated by her, so I said "I wuv you" all jokingly, and she said "WHAT?" so I said, "I love you."

it was a month after we met/started dating each other.

On the real, though, I loved her blowjobs. Best I ever had.

this shit made me laugh.

I've been getting "booty" emails lately. whats up with that?

giving some serious thought to a little sex wit da ex, though.

married chick front: got tha word on the husband. brotha is definately not down with other dudes touching his wife. friend coming thru in full color.

Guest --zeSto--

good call !

I suppose that sending a friend in to spy is a little more than needed.

I'm sure you could just get word from their social circle if they are both down.

People who have 'unorthodox' lifestyles tend to get talked about. Just listen in.

this girls starting to scare me.

Since I first posted this thread, I've had to tell he that it's over

a few more times. She was on a 'pimp and hoe' boat cruise/costume party,

and booty called me after that was over. scarry!

must change phone number and paint front door.

the swingers are starting to mesh into my social circle, so it wasn't difficult for my friend to get the dirt. And yeah you're right...definitely people talking.

its been a while since I've been around a psycho girl (lately its only been the freaky ones). Sounds like your girl maybe headed down this road. Nothing like having to repeat yourself. This kinda reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where George tries to break up with his girlfriend, but she refuses to accept it. Pimp and hoe party? Umm, is she one of those sorority girls?

forget changing the number, just get caller id and never ever answer her calls again. nothing says its over like being ignored.

some crazy shit happened this weekend. one of my old girl-friends was in town for her wedding reception. yea, she's married, but she liked the ladies before and hubby is still down with her liking the ladies. So, like 8 or 10 of us go out to dinner. the restaurant we go to puts us in this back room (with a door) all by ourselves. Everyone is just smashed. My friend starts getting really friendly with all the other girls. I got to sit there, drink and watch 3 chicks make out in a restaurant and get partially naked. I think our waiter about pissed himself. good times.

oh yea, I almost forgot. paint the front door? so , she's not the brightest crayon in the box?

Guest --zeSto--

haha!

that's the problem... she's very smart and way more 'with-it' than most girls.

I think she's just lonely and wants some one to love. It's hard being lonely.

a classic case of two people entering an agrement with different expectations.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

a classic case of two people entering an agrement with different expectations.

This always seems to be the case. When I just wanna play and not be tied down, I meet some of the coolest women. When I feel like I've had enough of the games and just wanna hang with one girl...the freaks come out of the wood work like roaches.

Guest --zeSto--

it seems to me,

That the only relationship that really work out well over the long run,

are the one where the people entered with exactly the same mindset.

hell.. Even if swingers get together whith that in mind, it can actually work.

but I might be walking into a tougher situation...

picking up the waitress at the bar next door!

(and knowing that most guys there try to do the same thing, but it's working for me)

why do we ask for such stress ?

I agree completely.

I've sworn off waitresses. Too much drama with them. They've got cock hangin on em every second they're working. Gives em a big head. Of course, if its just for fun...then cock the pistol and bang away. Second thought. Sometimes this works to your advantage...especially if they think you're DIFFERENT from all the other guys.

Major stress avoided today. Some girl on the floor below me (same company) has been firing away since day 1. I thought about hitting it, but didn't. That decision paid off. She got promoted today. I'll be working directly with her from now on.

Guest --zeSto--

hahaha! that would have been a 'soap opera moment'

Steve is working away on the next 6 million dollar man,

when the door to his office opens and the big boss walks in.

Behind him is a striking redhead in the classic 'fuck-me-power-suit'.

The 6 million dollar jaw hits the floor!

Who'd have thought that the bangtail from Kuala Lumpur would turn out to be his next project supervisor?

One of my boys was dating my girl's cousin a coupla years back. Nice lookin girl, but kind of a pain in the ass, but anyway. She drops the "I love you" in the afterglow. His response: "Yeah, you too." Didn't go over too well. Now I hear about it every time his name comes up with her around.

Originally posted by Sacko

One of my boys was dating my girl's cousin a coupla years back. Nice lookin girl, but kind of a pain in the ass, but anyway. She drops the "I love you" in the afterglow. His response: "Yeah, you too." Didn't go over too well. Now I hear about it every time his name comes up with her around.

I know I know you. The name made me think, but the profile cinched it. Whats up fucker? Glad to see you changed your name. I expect to see you out on that bike next week...no more excuses.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived