Boddice Ripper... En Garde!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano

Baphomet Records

wicked name. I honestly think I would've named my record company that (hypothetically speaking, of course).

Guest platapie

i was gonna just quote a bunch of peopel but there is so many things said that were just halarious i cant even telll you ho wenjoyable this thread is.

You know Bodice, for someone who doesn't give a rats ass (or, does) you certainly have spent alot of time in this thread avoiding the questions leveled directly at you, based on some bullshit about how you got your gay pride hurt...

Originally posted by Smart

You know Bodice, for someone who doesn't give a rats ass (or, does) you certainly have spent alot of time in this thread avoiding the questions leveled directly at you, based on some bullshit about how you got your gay pride hurt...

damn... an you got on my case for callin her a lesbo... its funny how shit flip flops aint it?

step off Iceberg, you called her all kinds of 'dyke' shit too, and that's what I got on you about, espescially since you seemed to have a really big problem with her choices... I don't have any problem with it, and the fact is that I called her a cunt... but I never said I hadn't called her nasty names, I asked her to justify her positions on several issues that have absolutely nothing to do with sexual preference...

AND, she has all this time to take and scan pictures of her rat's ass but PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING OF AIDS IN AFRICA!!!!

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

no, anything the french did is NOT totally awesome, except the guillotine, because those are fucking rad.

filthy american!! you say that after youve tried my food and i slap you! au revior.... or something....

no no, I'm not answering questions aimed at me, because *you* want me to answer them, and I don't give a rats ass what you want. I'm having lots of fun in this thread.

(ps, I scanned nothing, I currently posses no rodents................................)

step off Iceberg, you called her all kinds of 'dyke' shit too

no, i did call her a lesbo but that was that. and i didnt even do it out of spite

and that's what I got on you about, espescially since you seemed to have a really big problem with her choices...

nah, didnt then... dont now

I don't have any problem with it

join the club

and the fact is that I called her a cunt... but I never said I hadn't called her nasty names

that was pretty childish, its only the internet right? relax

I asked her to justify her positions on several issues that have absolutely nothing to do with sexual preference...

its a good thing you pointed that out, cause if you hadn't i would have thought you referring to the yankees and rebels along with steve biko and mandela as sexually offensive to the girl

AND, she has all this time to take and scan pictures of her rat's ass but PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING OF AIDS IN AFRICA!!!!

a wise man once told me that over exaggeration is a good sign of a weak arguement, now i can't remember the exact word, but im sure you could

Originally posted by jah

the africans and the irish are exaxctly the same...

I wouldn't use that comparison in an argument with some of my irish born friends. According to them, the troubles in their country have never been seen before, and are completely unique and cannot be compared to anything. Anal bastards.

Originally posted by TheProfessor

I wouldn't use that comparison in an argument with some of my irish born friends. According to them, the troubles in their country have never been seen before, and are completely unique and cannot be compared to anything. Anal bastards.

Now *this* person has some insights into the Irish. Too fucking true.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by SkyDancer666

no, anything the french did is NOT totally awesome, except the guillotine, because those are fucking rad.

let's see...

the Napoleonic Code (the basis of all Civil Liberties).

Art would not be the same without the French Impressionists.

Some of the finest cooking in the entire world (word to jah)

The Best Wine Reigon ever! (take that italy, spain and california)

they also invented then ambulance, braile, canned food, photography,

the scuba gear, the bicycle, the barometer, the metric system and the pencil.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

let's see...

the Napoleonic Code (the basis of all Civil Liberties).

Art would not be the same without the French Impressionists.

Some of the finest cooking in the entire world (word to jah)

The Best Wine Reigon ever! (take that italy, spain and california)

they also invented then ambulance, braile, canned food, photography,

the scuba gear, the bicycle, the barometer, the metric system and the pencil.

and lets not forget, FRENCH. If you don't like it, it is almost certainly because you can't speak it/ don't understand it. I used to be fluent. Its a great language

Guest --zeSto--

^ oh yeah... forgot about that!

I do speak the language and absolutely love to hear it!

Sometimes I'll watch the news in French, just because I can.

I think it's an American trait to hate the french for no good reason.

But I personally think they are missing out big time!

Guest Canadiano

^^ good list there, zesto! I like the french as well. Beautiful language, beautiful girls (when they shave their pits), and great fuckin' food.

i wish I could speak french fluent, but I think i can speak well enough that if i went to quebec and chilled with francophones for a bit, I could kill it, still.

yeah, people who say frog this and frog that are idiots, unless it has to do with the Leafs vs. Les Habs.

oh, and pasteurization!

Originally posted by iCEBERG

a wise man once told me that over exaggeration is a good sign of a weak arguement, now i can't remember the exact word, but im sure you could

the word? Bullshit? She's simply hiding behind the fact that she's pissed at me to avoid facing the obvious... she can't answer my questions because to do so would compromise the values she holds so dear... but not answering achieves the same end...

she's befuddled and you aren't really worthy of arguing with, especially when it isn't your fight, mostly because that makes it none of your business, but I am not unaware that this is a public message board so I will just give you the finger...

BTW, nice try on biting my steez with the break down of the quote but, alas, you don't have 'it'...

after reading what you got to say bodice......

i think it would really cool to get a blow job from you.

and i dont mean that in any derogatory way at all...

really... i read all your responses and it made me say i think it would be really cool to get a blow job from you.

for real.

belive that shit.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

after reading what you got to say bodice......

i think it would really cool to get a blow job from you.

and i dont mean that in any derogatory way at all...

really... i read all your responses and it made me say i think it would be really cool to get a blow job from you.

for real.

belive that shit.

I've been told I'm good..........................

Archived