Boddice Ripper... En Garde!

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think you two need to meet glass etch and his lady. interactive fun for all direct from cali. all you gotta do is get my lady drunk and seduce her......................................................

shes a fly english norweigan califas honey.............

ladys love cool glass etch.

Guest socrates

I have respect on a please for the love of god don't kick my ass of this board level, but...........

Why are you such an elitist asshole, why do you believe that you are better than anyone else, awnser me that question.

Originally posted by socrates

I have respect on a please for the love of god don't kick my ass of this board level, but...........

Why are you such an elitist asshole, why do you believe that you are better than anyone else, awnser me that question.

who is this aimed at?

Originally posted by Smart

the word? Bullshit? She's simply hiding behind the fact that she's pissed at me to avoid facing the obvious... she can't answer my questions because to do so would compromise the values she holds so dear... but not answering achieves the same end...

she's befuddled and you aren't really worthy of arguing with, especially when it isn't your fight, mostly because that makes it none of your business, but I am not unaware that this is a public message board so I will just give you the finger...

BTW, nice try on biting my steez with the break down of the quote but, alas, you don't have 'it'...

blah blah blah blah

my point was that it was rather funny, you once being partial to the girl, an getting on my ass about callin her a lesbo once, an now it flip flopped because i like the girl, i think she has alot to offer to the board. where as once you thought the same, now because your in an arguement you suddenly think shes full of shit

i like bodice, an when feel someones out of place tryin to step on someones toes that i like for no REAL relevant reason, oh im gonna say somethin, why wouldnt i?

an breaking down a quote to answer seperate portions seperatly, nice try, but alas, your not the first to use 'it'

im done with this unless you bring somethin to the table

you still havent justified shit, an if its because you dont feel you have to, to somebody like me etc... then "stop biting bodices steez"

Originally posted by Kritik

so smart

you are one intelligent little bastard

I can only assume you are gigantic...

Socrates, I'm not an elitist asshole, I'm an asshole to everybody... you must have turds in your ears...

Iceberg, I still like Bodice, I never didn't like Bodie, she can dislike me if she wants, it's really no difference, and it won't stop me liking her... but... I think that where you're confused is that, I don't like you, and YOU are full of shit, so you seem to think I can't like anybody who's full of shit, but that's just wrong, look at Bodice over there, I like her...

And finally,

Bodice... it's ok, so you're a stupid cunt who shimmied her way into art school, that doesn't make you any less a person does it?

berg right on time... as always, people even think shit about me, an i know...

Iceberg, I still like Bodice, I never didn't like Bodie, she can dislike me if she wants, it's really no difference, and it won't stop me liking her...

so... you call your female friends "cunts" etc...? ok... doesn't make sense to me but shit, you call yourself Smart so...

but... I think that where you're confused is that, I don't like you,

never was there a doubt in my mind playboy

and YOU are full of shit,

never once proved otherwise

so you seem to think I can't like anybody who's full of shit,

never said that nor hinted towards it...

but that's just wrong, look at Bodice over there, I like her...

aww wasn't that cute, but still held no weight

you fail SO hard when you try to bite my breakdown steez...

oh... well then... my fault. didn't mean to try an jack your internet trend

and I never said Bodice was my friend, for christ's sake, she doesn't even like me, dipshit

true, that was wrong of me to assume

you actin like you drunk, been sippin on somethin tonight?

actually forget that last question...

just... shhhhhhh, its ok, really, don't feel the need to justify yourself to me... just shhhhh...

well, I don't really think it's a trend, as long as I'm telling people not to do it, and you're not trying to get some coat-tail fame, oh but it seems you are... whatever...

you act like a shithead on the daily, are you licking mass butthole?

wait, don't answer that...

well, I don't really think it's a trend, as long as I'm telling people not to do it, and you're not trying to get some coat-tail fame, oh but it seems you are... whatever...

you act like a shithead on the daily, are you licking mass butthole?

wait, don't answer that...

go play somewhere, im busy

And finally,

Bodice... it's ok, so you're a stupid cunt who shimmied her way into art school, that doesn't make you any less a person does it?

http://www.jiglet.net/hamsterstyle/images/ass_hunter.gif'>

I suggest that you (and Marlboro etc.....) stick to vague argument by assertion when trying to be internet bullies.

In fact, being intelligent is HOW I shimmied my way into artschool. My high score in the Leaving Cert made up for my small portfolio.

Sorry that attack didn't work out for you, but there are lots of other people on here for you to flex you internet "Crew" status for. Being an internet dweeb doesn't make any of us less of a person though, does it?

yet another weak parry in your anemic defense, please, if you were intelligent you would have at least invented some parallel that connected or justified your kneejerk sanguine attitude about the aids stricken africans... none of you are worthy, talk to me when you've paid all you own bills for 10 years...

yet another weak parry in your anemic defense, please, if you were intelligent you would have at least invented some parallel that connected or justified your kneejerk sanguine attitude about the aids stricken africans... none of you are worthy, talk to me when you've paid all you own bills for 10 years...

ah ah. Not a parry, its a statement of fact.

If I were you bitch, or here to amuse you, I might be justifying shit to you. But I ain't.

OOOoooh you're older than me wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooohoooo. That doesn't make you a better person either. "my parents fucked before your's did, so I'm cooler" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

OOOoooh you're older than me wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooohoooo. That doesn't make you a better person eithe

actually, when you get a bit older, you'll find it absolutley makes all the difference, but you're too young and stupid now, but it's ok, you'll learn, it probably won't be too late for you either (though you have eire working against)... not like iCeberg, destined to be dumb as a stump for ever... still, as I keep saying Bodice, I like you, but I'm not going to deny the fact that you keep side stepping my question, you talked a bunch of shit and now you just want to sweep it under the rug...

I never asked you justify it to me, I asked you to justify it to EVERYONE

you've justified nothing to anyone instead

Guest Stapler

You all remind me of the arguments that went on in KINDERGARTEN...........Shit goes on and on but neither side remembers what they are arguing over................AND THE SAME OLD ANSWER POPS UP.........BECAUSE.......:mad: :eek: :mad: :eek:

Archived