we're probably not gonna BAN Mapo!

Guest Firetruck

i thought it was neutral because it was the capital? and its up on the northern part geographically (well, kinda). oh well, i did a report on this shit like a year and a half ago and i have had many a memory deletions since then....

anyway, the irish are not the same as the english. i can tell you that with 110 % confidence....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bodice_ripper

thats racist AND homophobic, so, don't be suprised if you don't get the screaming sympathy you seem to think you deserve, bitch

seriously...explain to me how 'mohawk-wearing dyke from potato country' is racist. it isnt racist at all.

potato country is just another name for ireland, even if i were to say something like 'that sewer of a country you call ireland' or something blatantly insulting to your country, its still not racist because i didnt say shit about the RACE of the people there. get it? i hope so.

you mohawk-wearing dyke.

----

and to willy, you say i was crying about what i go through as a black person? no the fuck i wasnt!

you were the one crying about how the mean bullies would beat your ass everyday, and asked me what i went through. you asked me what i went through and i answered - thats not crying about it. cocksucker.

Guest willy.wonka

anglo-saxon

"anglo land......angland......england" i like that.

well at first my mommy told me that mapo is stupid....[i kinda let her know what was going on]

she said stupid.something rare comin from somebody who has high exspectations from everybody around her....but then she came back cause she felt a little bad for saying that and she said something about , "well theres a difference between being ignorant and being stupid....anybody can be ignorant, you just dont know about something....stupid poeple believe they know everything and have no need to learn anything."

which one of these is mapo??? both??

now i see why "SMART" thought you were dumb.:idea:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well at first my mommy told me that mapo is stupid....[i kinda let her know what was going on [/b]

dont EVER call me a crybaby again! you told your mommy on me! hahahahaha. did you tell her about my quote? haha.

YOU COMPLAINED TO YOUR MOTHER ABOUT ME!!

what a bitch.

haha.

Guest willy.wonka

no i was tellin her how stupid you were..she agreed.

my mom is one of my best friends...i drink with her, she hooks me up with nice 22-25 yr old chicks that come over for drinks...my friends get into deep conversations with her cause she's damn smart.my mom is an excellent judge of character and deserves the most respect out of anybody i know.

mapo, you dont even know...so is that ignorance im smellin?

no i was tellin her how stupid you were..she agreed.

mapo, you dont even know...so is that ignorance im smellin?

well you or your mother dont know me, but yet you judge me.

so you must be ignorant too.

Guest willy.wonka

i finally did it mapo...you are now on ignore.

i guess i could now say...ignorance is bliss..now i know how you feel....feels good.

Guest willy.wonka

yo! sirman!!

hes one that you would call a "black redneck"

sir one of these days i should visit you guy and we'll go find this fucker.

he said he'll pay for my plane ticket and everything.

come out to floridy and bone some redneck chicks. breed baby breed!

yo! sirman!!

hes one that you would call a "black redneck"

sir one of these days i should visit you guy and we'll go find this fucker.

he said he'll pay for my plane ticket and everything.

come out to floridy and bone some redneck chicks. breed baby breed!

im a black redneck? hahaha.

right now im dressed head to toe in air jordan gear - some redneck. haha. dont act like you know me.

i never said id pay for your plane ticket. gainesville, florida is where im at. need more details, email me.

florida isnt even a redneck state except for certain areas.

by the way, i thought you ignored me and were gonna forget about everything. guess i really made an impression.

I JUST SAID:

The Irish are Celts... the Celts are a race... you are an idiot Mapo

your problem is that you're black, so you're all sensitive to people calling you a monkey, but you think it's fine for you to call Ireland 'potato country' and our lesbian friend a 'dyke' but THAT'S not wrong...

SO, in conclusion, you are a hypocritical idiot

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont got a problem with mapo....i dont see how anyone hates him so much...we both like chemical weapons and want corporate white america to go fuck itself...i vote he stay

Originally posted by Smart

I JUST SAID:

The Irish are Celts... the Celts are a race... you are an idiot Mapo

how am i an idiot? i didnt say shit about the celts! i was talking about the country of ireland. not the people in it. jesus christ.

Originally posted by mapo wc

how am i an idiot? i didnt say shit about the celts! i was talking about the country of ireland. not the people in it. jesus christ.

do you think an A rab would get mad if you told him to go back to camel country??

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Smart

nigger is just another name for african-american...

ahhh , this was the most sense made so far.

by far , the worst BANNED thread ever

Originally posted by jah

i thought it was neutral because it was the capital? and its up on the northern part geographically (well, kinda). oh well, i did a report on this shit like a year and a half ago and i have had many a memory deletions since then....

anyway, the irish are not the same as the english. i can tell you that with 110 % confidence....

http://www.larche.ie/dublin/map.jpg'>

sorry man, but each time you open your mouth on this subject, it becomes clearer and clearer that you just have no idea what you are talking about

Why would it be nuetral as the capital? It isn't in being fought over.

Archived