Jungle green?

Tofu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by painted black:

ashy knucks, whats up man!? we painted together over the holidays. how did that production turn out in the back of the shop?...email me i don't want to get too into detail...bobboxcar@hotmail.com

yo you talkin about Feul? that place is being closed as i speak...and I never had the chance to check it out. fuccccc.

• 2 months later...
Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

very nice stuff gentleman ... i like that merz .. and even though i have not seen any other stuff from ced that does look an awful lot like some of ces' shit ...

Ces did paint in philly with swet and sew and a few others as well as kent from germany per t-kid ket reas stak and all the rest. Philly started graff and everybody thats is older the 20 knows this. thats why most celbrities trace there roots and come to the birth place. NY just blew it up! As far as CED and CES the letters are the only similarities. trust me ces wouldn't ever do some of the things ced has good or bad.

• 3 months later...
Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by rusty:

ced is the biggest ces biter ever

your such a badass that you can call someone a biter online...im sure you hurt ceds feelings...

seriously, whats the point in even saying shit like this?

i have to agree with the guy above, tkid doesnt use old paint, he uses montanas and shit.

to be honest jungle green is over rated, its dark and it only booms if your only using krylon.

now that euro paint is involved, people should be hunting down the real dope colors, if you want thempurely for the color aspect. i think to manypeople feel that they will be given "old school" props if they use "old " paint.

sorry fellas it dont work like that. you can do a all black and white burner, and if the letters are hot, there hot!

Guest spray can addict 215

jungle green aint that hard to mix

if i remember correctly its

a lil sun yellow a touch of navy blue and some mint i seen resp rock it using both rusto and krylon to mix it i guess it dont explode like someone said on herea while back

Ok, you guys are going to have to forgive me on this one- remember, I'm still new to graff...

I bought a bunch of old cans from a hardware store (Coral, Lt. Peach, TerraCotta, Mandarin Orange, Scarlet) and I had to give them away because I couldn't ship them to myself when I moved... (Goddamn FedEx and UPS)

Hot pink is the shit! (As you can tell, I'm a Krylon freak) I unwittingly let a friend of mine use it on a bomb, and he threw in some banner red lines over the fill, and my god, I almost orgasmed right there and tried to steal the can back...

Woe is me.

Archived