Jungle green?

Tofu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the Baby Blue--

My friend and I are friends of a hardware store owner in possession of an UNOPENED case of Krylon Baby Blue. One of us is gonna buy it sooner or later. He's got it hidden away in the stockroom.

He also has hordes of Rusto Lemon Yellow, lots of Rusto Brick Red, Rusto Federal Blue, some Krylon Pastel Yellow, etc. etc. He never seems to sell it, either. We're buying it little by little as we get money.

------------------

"She's a PSYCHOPUSSY."

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

clover green, mixed with rusto outdoor decor's yellow that i cant seem to remember the name to... something-flower? i dont know the name but this yellow its self is the best covering yellow i have used to yet. anyhow, if you mixed it, it is kind of close...

• 2 weeks later...

ced isn't bitin ces, it's obviouse he's been painting for a while with that name probably before ces hit it big, so you are an idiot to say that, and anyways the style isn't that close to ces at all, only the name kid, only the name

------------------

scat graffiti and japanese hip hop

Guest keamsone

You can see "The Collection" of a few discontinued colors that me and some friends have... If you are interested in purchasing any of these email me.... Check em out at Beyond Extreme @ http://www.keams.com

Here is the quick URL to get to it... http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/beyondextreme...collection.html

[This message has been edited by keamsone (edited 01-08-2001).]

Those Idiot letters are hot graffix.

The most exact I get (and thick) is rusto sunburst mixed with festival green or krylon clover green. That new Belton Molotow paint makes a color called hippie green that's damn close.

------------------

ouija13transcend3a

you are not a writer. if you ever held a can of jungle you would bust a nut. any writer who isn't in awe of jungle has never really used it or hasn't been around enough to appreciate it. i know less than 5 writers that have really had a real can of krylon jungle green not some mix. i have found several comparable ways to get the same color but nothing compares to the real thing.

yes jungle is quite dope i have a six pack of it left but it is hard to come by as far as icy grape goes i've only found one can i all my years of looking and is dope kinda like rich plum but brighter all the colors from that era have a glowing base to them hot rasberry is the same way like hot pink but alot brighter and the last color form that group is pinapple yellow which i the finishing touch to any nice collection ..... but that stuff is still out there merz less than two years ago found 16 cans of jungle sittin on the shelf in south carolina ....so happy hunting

all krylon- safety green, pearl gray, charcoal grey, bonfire, chippewa, spanish brown, pastel yellow, mettallic blue, light peach, coral, burnt orange, aqua turqoise multiple cans of those plus 6 cans of hot pink, 3 cans of jungle, krylon van and truck baby blue, paper label baby blues, and some rusto avocado. all split between me and mber in one store. and you can talk them down on price for old cans.

I found a bunch of Gliddens discontinued in 1987 at my work this summer. There were these bright purples and greens. I was told that the green was somewhat jungle-ish, but it's no that close. I have a few old dutch boys too, from 1983. Is Icey Grape anything like Grape? I don't see the Ced/Ces thing either. So much to say...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest painted black

ashy knucks, whats up man!? we painted together over the holidays. how did that production turn out in the back of the shop?...email me i don't want to get too into detail...bobboxcar@hotmail.com

FUCK OLD PAINT...

it's just paint... I saw Ceet from france do a throwup with a can of krylon hot pink in queens... i laughed so hard! he thought it was a nice color, so he used it w/o thinking how old it was or that some shithead in the midwest would give him 30 dollars for it or whatever... it's just paint. use it...

------------------

From Enslavement to Obliteration

Archived