condom broke.

rip

Originally posted by rip

ok fucking like 30 min ago (10:00 pm in cali) i was having sex. i cum pull it out condom was ripped in half. how long do those pills work? is it 48 hours or 72 hours. i need to know so i can goto plannend parent hood.

well the morning after pill has to be taken the next morning that the accident happened. or so i think.

dont you guys know that you should use two forms of protection in order for you two not to panic? okay, i'm sorry. i didnt mean that comment. there are just so many ways to avoid this kinda situation. be careful next time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WAIT 3 MONTHS AND THEN GO ON A COKE BINGE WITH HER...

ehhhh

i know a girl who did this, ghetto style abortion. if shes got the stomach to flush your undeveloped child down the toilet then i guess this is the way to go

You have approximately 2 days to get her to planned parenthood to take the pill.

There's also a LESS risk of her getting pregnant if you used a condom with spermacide in it.

Planned parent hood are not opened on Sundays. If your girl is under 18, most likely she can get the pills for free, and may even consider birth control because those are free too when your under 18.. and also if they do make you pay, it'll range about 15 bucks.

Fuck all those "day after pills." I think that if you are fucking fucking then you need to be a fucking man and hold it down for that fucking baby. If you arent ready for that then stick to jerking off. Only circumstance that I feel abortion or anything of that nature is an option is rape...................

ABORTION DOC SNIPER

YEAH THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A KID DUDE... I KIND OF AGREE WITH YOU BUT THEN AGAIN NO I DON'T... THERE'S LOTS OF PEOPLE FUCKING THAT AREN'T READY TO HAVE KIDS AND THAT'S REALITY... IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCH AN IDEALIST FREAK YOU SHOULD JUST STOP FUCKING ALTOGETHER... IT'S 2002 BRO, WELCOME!

Originally posted by dirtysicks

Fuck all those "day after pills." I think that if you are fucking fucking then you need to be a fucking man and hold it down for that fucking baby. If you arent ready for that then stick to jerking off. Only circumstance that I feel abortion or anything of that nature is an option is rape...................

so you mean deal with the consequences with actions. but you have to think that some people arent ready nor capable of taking care of babies. so that is a big plus for the morning after pill. i would rather have people take the morning after pill than having dead fetus' or dead babies in garbage cans, or even children who are so malnourished and dirty because their parents can barely even afford them.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YEAH THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A KID DUDE... I KIND OF AGREE WITH YOU BUT THEN AGAIN NO I DON'T... THERE'S LOTS OF PEOPLE FUCKING THAT AREN'T READY TO HAVE KIDS AND THAT'S REALITY... IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCH AN IDEALIST FREAK YOU SHOULD JUST STOP FUCKING ALTOGETHER... IT'S 2002 BRO, WELCOME!

Originally posted by Devilush

so you mean deal with the consequences with actions. but you have to think that some people arent ready nor capable of taking care of babies. so that is a big plus for the morning after pill. i would rather have people take the morning after pill than having dead fetus' or dead babies in garbage cans, or even children who are so malnourished and dirty because their parents can barely even afford them.

word ^^^^^^

^--- WORD.

Even w/ a jimmy hat on i'll pull out.

If rip pop's a condom when he busts then he should too.

It ain't like it's hard, and I know you all spank it so much that you're used to the feeling of "uh oh, here it comes"

Originally posted by dirtysicks

hahahha....i love you pro lifers....so two people, who are not the least bit ready or capable to raise a child, get themselves into this situation. you want them to have the child so you can pat yourself of the back for "saving a life" a simultaniously "teach them a lesson", all the while this child is eating only when the parents have the money, being looked at by the parents as a burden instead of a beautiful new life....and oh, god forbbid the child gets sick....but thats all ok as long as those people learn theyre lesson....

look, what your saying is great and id love it if the world worked that way but lets face it, it doesnt, people dont want to take responsibility and when you have two people with a child, who dont want responsibility for this child who do you think suffers the most in the end?? if you people want me to take you seriously mabey your little group shouldnt end its ever noble crusade as soon as the baby pops out....

Archived