Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

stupid parent rant

Guest --zeSto--

I dont.

they're dead.

(bad joke)

Nah.. the generation gap is there, but Liberal and Understanding parents are a great thing!

my exgirlfriend's parents were quite liberal and understanding. you really can't have better parents in my opinion.

better than a robot republican dad and a mom who never ends her bitching.

Guest --zeSto--

my dad's a little puzzle why someone my age keeps writing on things.

But at least he sees the artistic side of it, not just the vandalism.

hell, he gave me a calligraphy set when I was younger, so I say he encouraged me!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

i feel bad for you

he's not asking for your sympathy.

i know this guy named ronnie, he had a brother named johnnie and a sister named connie, and an alchoholic dad named ronnie sr. who was best friends with his nextdoor neighbor dewy, theyd drink all day every day together, dewy pulled his gun out on ronnie sr. a few times during some drunk heat, but nothin ever came of it. once it was because ronnie sr. kept pickin on him after johnnie beat him in an arm wrestling match.

anyway, ronnie sr. was all about some elvis, he could play the fuck outta some elvis on the ol gueetar as well. he even had an elvis lamp and a jumpsuit! one time johnie was passed out on the couch and ronnie sr. had drank 48 beers so when dewy dared him to piss on his head he did it. once he found a screetching weasel 7inch in ronnies room and it had a picture of a dude suckin off another dude, when ronnie came home he stopped him at the door and was all drunk, he said,"Ronnie, it seems to me you done gone and chose an alternative lifestyle, all these queer hair-doos and that fishhook in yer lip, well i just want you to know, i aint gonna have no figget livin under my roof!" haha oh man the times, true story i swear, man i aughtta tell you bout my other friend whos parents are the leader of a biker gang called the snarling dogs! but thats another story for another time

Guest --zeSto--

^ no.. tell us now!

we want more !

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this