SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

Guest schick1

whats up with everyone busting that southern(i think thats what i'll call it) piece stlye, i mean im feeling it but not when ten kids do it. people should stick to their own shit and forget about trends, ya herd?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by krylonolium

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT OVER ALL THE GRAFFERS AT SCRIBBLE JAM WERE MAD CHILLL.....SECONDLY TO THE CATS THAT FELT THE NEED TO STEP TO MY PEOPLES FROM NY U SHOULD REALLY DO A LIL RESEARCH ON YER GRAF ....FILLINS GO OVER TAGS ANY DAY ANY WHERE ...PERIOD...BOTTOM LINE THE NY CATS U LAUGH AT GOT THE LAST LAUGH....NEXT TIME NO YER HISTORY AND FEUDS WILL BE AVOIDED IM DONE NOW TAWK YER SHYT..

due to the fact that you said graffers, i'm just not gonna even listen to anything else in that post. Oh yeah, take off the caps and learn to talk without the gay ebonics while your at it.

On another note, i'm liking alot of those flics, especially the HM stuff, and that Vizie piece.

Guest postaholic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks for shedding some light on that. always good to be 'in tha know' even if you might not be directly affected. makes for a good read. and im glad you had tha balls to post what happened. whether its true or false to whatever degree... still good for a laugh or two!

;)

i hate to beg, but does anyone have some of the flicks cheerleader was talking about, specially the espo....

ps....great fucking mber story...hahahahahaha....hate to see static, but i hate stupidity more

psps.....that mayhem production is great, sure its been a rough year for those cats...came out strong....rip naceo

HEY CHEERLEADER...FIRST OF ALL AT THE DINER THERE WAS 5 ON 5....2 OF THE PUNKS LEFT WIT THERE GURLS AND LEFT MBER...AND WHEN MY BOY STARTED THUMPIN ON MBER HE DID NUTHIN TO RESPOND...AS FOR HEARIN BOUT US MAYBE U HAVENT .....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE AINT STAMP LICKERS OR INTERNET FAMERS .....AND IT WAS YER BOY HOLDIN OUT HIS HAND TO SQUASH IT WHEN HE LEFT....HE SHOULD BE THANKFULL THERE WAS A COP TO BREAK IT UP....BESIDES THE ISSUES DEAD ...I LUV HOW U POLITICERS JUS KEEP BLABBIN BOUT SHYT WHEN U WASNT EVEN INVOLVED....YAH JUS A SPECTATOR....WHO EVER HEARD OF U ...OH U MUST BE A SCRIBBLE MAGAZINE KID I GET IT...

Guest mikro137

HEY CHEERLEADER...FIRST OF ALL AT THE DINER THERE WAS 5 ON 5....2 OF THE PUNKS LEFT WIT THERE GURLS AND LEFT MBER...AND WHEN MY BOY STARTED THUMPIN ON MBER HE DID NUTHIN TO RESPOND...AS FOR HEARIN BOUT US MAYBE U HAVENT .....MAYBE ITS BECAUSE WE AINT STAMP LICKERS OR INTERNET FAMERS .....AND IT WAS YER BOY HOLDIN OUT HIS HAND TO SQUASH IT WHEN HE LEFT....HE SHOULD BE THANKFULL THERE WAS A COP TO BREAK IT UP....BESIDES THE ISSUES DEAD ...I LUV HOW U POLITICERS JUS KEEP BLABBIN BOUT SHYT WHEN U WASNT EVEN INVOLVED....YAH JUS A SPECTATOR....WHO EVER HEARD OF U ...OH U MUST BE A SCRIBBLE MAGAZINE KID I GET IT...

you arent internet famers , but youre on here talking shit , and it sounds like you guys got punked... practice what you preach brotha

ps. turn caps lock off you sound like a clown as it is , no need to further emphisise it.

yeah, yeah, yeah... enough shit talking... more flick posting.

-- Anybody got flicks of the DC5 wall, The TSC (heaven & hell) wall or the complete Bashers production? --- And What about that Dase & Aroe production?

or those dudes from New Zealand???

Oh, and for the record the BIGGEST clown there was the dude with the matching

yellow echo hat & shirt, wearing the paint mask around his neck, even though

he wasn't painting. Toy to the 5th power... and then some.

Originally posted by evileats

cheerleader.

And Ihad tags on that truck too.

my bad bro, i just wrote out who i could remember..no dis.....regardless, im sure you understand how it wouldve been cool if dudes had simply squeezed in like everyone else in the country did instead of thinking "oh im from ny, let me just go straight over 20 motherfuckers standing right here..."

Guest illwill

thats fucked up that mber's boys took off. i agree that a fillin can always cover tags, however watching cats tag up a truck and then walking up and doin a fillin over them while theyre watching is messed up.

Guest Merdle

FUNNY HOW EVERY 1 TAWKS SO MUCH SHYT BEHIND A SCREENNAME...ON ANOTHER NOTE WHERES THE REST OF THE PICS FROM SCRIBBLE JAM???????????????????????????

Is it just me or are you talking shit on the internet behind a screen name???hmmm, somethings not adding up here????

Archived