SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAH I GROW TIRED OF YER SOAP OPERA...WHENEVS U WANNA TALK ABOUT FLAVA ..LET ME NO WAT COLORS OF YOURS I HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM...AND HOW MANY CANS U PLAN TO PART WITH ....OH AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WE NEVR LEFT THE DRIBBLE JAM AFTER THAT INCIDENT ...WE WERE THERE TO WITNESS THE WHOLE MC BATTLE WHICH WAS MORE PAINFULL THAN YER BARNYARD BEATDOWN....ENJOY THE REST OF THE DRAMA ON YER OWN CHEERS TO THE CHILLE DINER..............TD4 TOP RTH WF NYSHITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why dont you say the names of these niggas you were beefing with? You bring it as if you suspect niggas sonned all of NYC! Shows how cornball you niggas are, this little bullshit beef is such a big fucking thing.

You niggas got all this rahrah shit to say on this forum, so much hostility yet how many heads got cracked THAT day?! Fucking puss's both of you niggas need to slow the fuck down...........Nobody cares. Show the flicks.

lighter shade of black

I think we should all give thanks to LEAD for representing for GREY, way to help a brother out, although the piece was not exactly a complete definition of NO CONTROL! Props to the style mailman, leadone.

Guest Knowledge

THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY

Originally posted by deznatori

I am still wishing I went out to eat with the Philly kids. Then It would have been nice. You know. I thought we had squashed all that shit at the jam. I would have enjoyed beating up Liea again and whoever else. Having someone ask you why is security beating me up is hilarious. I think it boils down to. Shit happened, People got hit, Cense learned to fly, Liea got lucky I didn't kill him, and then shit was over.

Signed

The big guy with the yellow shirt.

YO DEZN THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY WHEN YOU HAPPEN TO MISTAKEN CENSE AS ONE OF THE NEWYORK CATS AND THROUGH HIM AGAINST THE TRUCK BUT FUCK IT SQUASHED

MANDOROCKER

Guest Knowledge
Originally posted by the_snake

is this tar?????????????????????

HELL NO THATS NOT TAR THATS MUTHAFUCKEN NICE AND REVOK THIS GUY IS A BITE JUST LIKE TAR

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by emit_df

It's just not Scribble Jam without King Nace.................

yea, i thought that maybe this year woulda been a dedication to him... with tha pieces an all, guess not. or maybe they shoulda done that like a month before or something, i dunno, maybe next year...

Guest socrates

Gamble bit revok...sad young child the entire GN family has been busting pieces like that for a long time now and without influence from other writers, they originality and talent...unlike you.

yo....first, im from philly son, not some farmland. and in my town, tags DO run shit.

1. tell that to your cornball boy espo, who loves using a paintbrush to fill in his almost legal blockbusters as he wipes out NY history (tags) with his fakin' jacks bullshit! fills can and do, go over tags, but like i said you out of state cats have issues when it comes to graff ethics

2. and i aint your son, kid....got it.

as far as i'm concerned everything between NY and CALI is farmland!

3. and lets be real: where do cats from ALL over the world come to paint (ummm i mean pay homage) not philly, not cornfield land, not hicktowns....no it's NY!!

honestly i dont know what happened at that little legal jam, but i bet it makes you guys feel real good trying to rep all hard online so the "stamplickers" and "mouse-jockys" can get "the latest graff info"

YAWN zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you bore me, next topic

Archived