SCRIBBLE JAM......

quasar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mopius

wow guys!!....just wow, so many killer styles in one place...wish i had been there...that LEWIS with the dudes is soo rad, damn he's cool:)

Guest mopius
Originally posted by Egg Man

That Lewis is Nice....He Represents All of the 5ive Elements!!!!!!

hahaha...i just realized that...hahaha

Originally posted by and now you choke

what i said went from me to you and through the door. cool.

what i was getting at is maybe someone else wasn't thinking "oh holy freight guys and gods, i can't go over these mighty tags" by going over them with a THROW-UP. this isn't some hands-get no credit-shit. i'm saying...that truck isn't worth standing up and saying "X writer's hand is worth more than your throw up." that's some obnoxious political bullshit.

i'm not parting with anyone. but presenting this scenario as if someone deserves a fucking medal for standing up for some tags is a joke. no one got served. a bunch of gossip got perpetuated and egos were bruised. way to write home about it.

like i said, lets drop it...no reason to keep this going on the net, considering each side of the story (including mine) is biased by who were all down with. obviously your down with them cats, so let it go.

but my point had nothing to do with hands vs. throwups....it was about 3 cats rolling up and just going str8 over about 20 writers that all managed to respect each others space just fine. just cause you come with a fillin doesnt mean you can just stomp on like 20 heads. and that reality is exacerbated when the people going over have less rep than the people theyre going over. and ALL the people on there are bombers....not just fr8 heads.

lets let it go tho....im sure its a ll a big fuckin mixup and we'll all go on to live happy lives.

you guys need to lighten up a bit. fillin's go over tags no matter what, unless it's a sane xtc tag (or someone on that level) and the fillin' is(insert generic toy name here). as for it happeing right in front of your face: deal with it!!! dont be a bitch and cry about it, and dont be a punk and step with a crew when you clearly know the odds ARE in YOUR favor! kids that step like that have NOOOOOOO heart what so ever! it's a straight up punk move!

half of the sophmoric (at best) shit i have seen posted in here coulda had a better chance at running in a black book and not wasting space on a wall! you guys should be glad that cats from NY actually came to hick town to paint! most of you out of (NY) state kids have some serious issues when it comes to graff ethics!

and for the record ewok.com has my vote any day over this other ewok.

so, girls i leave you with this: come to NY and show some heart if your gonna rep hard. come to NY if your gonna try to hang wth REAL graff! not stamp licking, (only) freight panting, cow tipping (i mean bombing) bull shit watered down excuse you fan boys call graff!!!!!!

by the way:

why are you posting on the internet then?..................total geekazoid.

you should be shot for using the word geekazoid

Originally posted by the_gooch

you guys need to lighten up a bit. fillin's go over tags no matter what, unless it's a sane xtc tag (or someone on that level) and the fillin' is(insert generic toy name here). as for it happeing right in front of your face: deal with it!!! dont be a bitch and cry about it, and dont be a punk and step with a crew when you clearly know the odds ARE in YOUR favor! kids that step like that have NOOOOOOO heart what so ever! it's a straight up punk move!

half of the sophmoric (at best) shit i have seen posted in here coulda had a better chance at running in a black book and not wasting space on a wall! you guys should be glad that cats from NY actually came to hick town to paint! most of you out of (NY) state kids have some serious issues when it comes to graff ethics!

yo....first, im from philly son, not some farmland. and in my town, tags DO run shit.

but as i said clearly, it wasnt like some street bombing where niggas rolled up and did fillins over some tags. it was a rally of a bunch of cats from all country...ALL of whom have waaay more rep than these three ny cats. and they got clowned for doing it. our peoples from chicago (another fucking CITY) clocked these cats. they didnt stand they ground, and in fact, they apologized when asked to. then took off, shook. i got peoples in nyc too, player, and them cats wasnt repping nothing. for the last time, let it go.

and for the record ewok.com has my vote any day over this other ewok.

and look at you...talkin all high post, then making sure you got ewoks dick in your mouth. relax, dunny.

I am still wishing I went out to eat with the Philly kids. Then It would have been nice. You know. I thought we had squashed all that shit at the jam. I would have enjoyed beating up Liea again and whoever else. Having someone ask you why is security beating me up is hilarious. I think it boils down to. Shit happened, People got hit, Cense learned to fly, Liea got lucky I didn't kill him, and then shit was over.

Signed

The big guy with the yellow shirt.

HEY BIG GUY.... THERE ARE A FEW BIGGER HEADS IN LEIAS' CREW SO WATCH WHAT WE SAY....... ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS GIVE ME A TOWN/PLACE AND A LIL TIME TO GET THERE.... I WASNT THERE BUT I WILL BE IF YOU WANT....... JUST LET ME KNOW.....

low life: no ones tryin to mkae this any bigger. if leia cant fight his own fights, let it go. if there are cats with actual rep in his crew, great...maybe they wouldve had the sense not to do the dumb shit these cats did. jsut let the shit drop. what happened happened, its over. just dont act like it was nyc vs. midwest shit..it was lots of cats from philly,chicago,la,jersey,texas, etc that dudes went over. and the beef wasnt cause they was from ny, it was cuz they were nobodies going over writers with rep. just drop it.

THATS NOT THE POINT... DISRESPECT IS DISRESPECT... IF MY BOY MADE A MISTAKE... AND FROM WHAT I HEAR HE DIDNT... BUT I WASNT THERE... WHAT I DONT SEE IS WHY COULDNT SOMEONE JUST SAY SOMETHIN RATHER THAN JUMPIN HIS ASS! SO HE GOT HIS AT THE DINER AFTER... IF SHIT WAS TO JUST DROP; THEN ALL IS GOOD... BUT IF NOT.... THEN HEADS NEED TO BE CAREFULL WHAT THEY SAY. FOR HEADS TO DISRESPECT MY CREW AND FAMILY THAT I GREW UP WITH IS ANOTHER STORY... I TRY TO SHOW RESPECT TO ALL. BUT THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH THAT I (WE) WILL PUT UP WITH.... SO I ASK ALL; LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.... AS FOR THE BIG YELLOW I WISH YOU TAKE THIS INTO CONSDERATION AS WELL.203

Low life attempting to intimidate me with the "We got big dudes in our crew" isn't doing nothing but give me a chuckle. I enjoy rough housing and mixing it up with people bigger than me. You don't even know how much I love the feel of flesh crushing against my skin. To me fighting is another art form. Without the crap (bottles, knives, guns, etc.) it is, to me, one of the most sereal and pure things I know. It's raw. Like real graffiti should be, raw.

I pretty much had everything in the past and behind me 5 minutes after it happened. To me it was squashed. I don't care about pidilly little shit like that. If you want to bring new shit up I can arrange something. I can even make it legal. What type of meeting do you want. Anyway or style you want. I can get a ring or a wall. If you want to let it go I did that on Saturday. If you want something new hit up my email and we'll get things taken care of.

Archived