Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IwalkTheLine

**train videos**

Originally posted by TrustEvil

who the fuck said I was a Yank, ya stupid wanker. Shut your pie hole before I stuff it full of deep fried chocolate bars.

hahaha, dounut anyone?

nG, gotta agree with you about "Rush Hour"....one or two good bits on there but not one of Europe's best offerings...not when you consider the moas series of vids, Hard Knocks 4 and the new Consequences 3...all of which have got enough to keep you glued to the screen (moas 3 and consequences 3 also have some uk footage).

For an "all rounder" you might wanna see "Not Guilty" which has stuff from NYC and Canada as well as South America, Europe and the Far East. It might lack some of the "punch" of some of the latest European offerings but they've gone to a lot of trouble to make it original.

Guest cheesecurd
Originally posted by IwalkTheLine

back to the topic of the thread....

I recently saw BENCHIN' and I was pretty impressed.

all rolling footage, no bullshit breakdancing, rapping or anything else that doesnt belong in a freight video. I suggest if you havent seen this video, buy it soon, its worth it.

hell fucking yeah. stonertastic!

Guest Sports Bra#1
I suggest if you havent seen this video, buy it soon, its worth it. [/b]

and you can get it herefresh ass site for the low low kid!

Originally posted by se_FOUR

For fuck sake you thick cunt!!

thats a funny sounding sentence.

i dont think people have said the word "yankee" to diss somebody so much since the civil war. yeah you guys definitley aren't years behind the us.

Guest SIVIK

Rolling steel 1 is one of the better euro vids ive seen.Only 2 minute section on new york at the end.My fav is still Dirty Handz 1.

Guest dephect

word of advice

DONT BUY ANY CONSEQUENCE VIDEOS!!!!

i got 1 and 2 and they were 2 hours of my life that i lost to boredem.

If your a train fanatic, you might like 2 but both of them are slow and bad photography.

dephect......yes I also saw Consequences 1 and 2 and they were ok but nothing extra special......Consequences 3 was much better. Worth checking out if you get the chance.

yeah consequence 2 is pretty boring. theres probably more wholecars in both dirty handz videos. the trains are nice in C2 but the makers of it are really untalented when it comes to editing etc.

once people see one of the dirty handz videos they realise how bad most other graf videos really are...

Guest mikro137

sneak attack 1 was very very good. gtv8 sucked donkey cock. i liked tales from the rails , because the soundtrack stood out , although the content was ver good , that was the star.

I RECOMMEND :

"PUSSY PUMPING DILDOS"...

ITS A QUALITY FAMILY PICTURE WITH LOTS OF ATTENTION PAID TO THE "FINER" THING IN LIFE. I WOULD RECOMEND THIS ONE SUITABLE FOR ALL OUR CRISTIAN CONSERVITIVE VEIWERS....

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by mikro137

sneak attack 1 was very very good. gtv8 sucked donkey cock. i liked tales from the rails , because the soundtrack stood out , although the content was ver good , that was the star.

right on. i rock the tor just to hear the sound track sometimes.

i mean the content is fresh too, some good 8mm footage and all that. that guy talking about old freights, but the soundtrack in that bitch is off the chizzle.

Guest cheesecurd

who has any of the old TheLinesToughest videos? NOTHING beats those...put out in 95 they must have took years to put together the way trains were painted back in the day... will trade mad ficks and or semen sample that could be used as false evidence if you ever wanna rape someone...for TLT 1 OR 2. OR 3? Never seen 3... who's seen On The hunt or the blinddog's holiday video? are they worth sending concealed monies?

Originally posted by JEBUS

I RECOMMEND :

"PUSSY PUMPING DILDOS"...

ITS A QUALITY FAMILY PICTURE.I WOULD RECOMEND THIS ONE SUITABLE FOR ALL OUR CRISTIAN CONSERVITIVE VEIWERS....

Yes yes..... this video is an inteligent look "in to" the human mind and "inner" workings of the female body. They take you "inside" then "back out" as the "delv into" the true ideals of the human inferstructure "within" the female subcultures. They really "penetrate" the ideals and morals that make up the "guts" of a species.

3 thumbs "up" from CAPS

who the fuck said I was a Yank' date=' ya stupid wanker. Shut your pie hole before I stuff it full of deep fried chocolate bars.[/quote']

o dear. well clearly your more ignorant than the average fuckwit. deep fried chocolate bars are a scottish thing, english people and scottish are different. so if we are stereotyping, which country are you from?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now