FC IBM renegades of funk

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh, you really insulted my intelect...

Ocho and Risky the ONLY legitimate stylists on the west coast... both NEW YORK STYLE influenced, with their own twist.

AWR/MSK NEW YORK STYLE Influenced, with their own twist.

The point is, these guys dont throw letter FORM out the window, in a desperate search to create a propietary style.

The only cats in ATL with style is Revok and Sever.

Downtown ATL was the ideal place to shit on in 1985, as none of them "old schoolers" were up anywhere else, specially the ghetto It was more significant to piss off the city. Trust me i got the grand tour, DJ EXACT is a Black Afrikan from one of ATL's segregated , bonafied Ghettos.

this kids just mad cuz i didnt bomb china town. hahha

Anyway,

I hope this goes to show that Ill subject myself to whatever rhetoric is nessesary to get that victim out of this thread.

40 Below Troop thats a good idea. Just entails alot of scaning, maybe one day.

Peace

Dizashizerizockwizellz

Facts Crush

CHEERLEADER SAID IT BEST. DASH MUCH PROPS TO WHERE IT IS DUE. THANKS FOR FURTHER CLEARING THE TOTEM I WAS REFERING TO MUCH EARLIER IN THE THREAD SO THESE HEADS KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. ENOUGH WITH THE B.S. HERE. I MADE THE MISTAKE EARLIER AS WELL FOR CRITIQUING A PRODUCTION THAT CALLED FOR NOTHING MORE THAN PROPS. DASH, PLEASE POST SOME PICS MAN.

che deserves more respect than both of them. he was not a trendy icon and acomplished more than the other two put together.

as for tupac, i hate his music and his mentality. he was a good for nothing icon and got himself killed over it, fucking moron.

and as for tosh, he had a bad attitude a lot of the time. if you know anything about him, you'll understand what i am saying. his music was unbelievable though. i love almost every song hes made. and his death was very tragic. the fact that the peron he put in his home off the streets and fed could turn around and shoot him is sickening.

anyway, i had to ramble because there are a lot of uneducated teenagers on this board. i like the wall, but not the idea. FC has always impressed me, but not this time.

if anyone disagrees, let me know, but before you do, realize that if your only defense is "tupac was a real thug and his rhymes were dope man." understand you just look like the idiot. prove a valid point and i'll listen, maybe....

Originally posted by cdz

and as for tosh, he had a bad attitude a lot of the time. if you know anything about him, you'll understand what i am saying. his music was unbelievable though. i love almost every song hes made. and his death was very tragic. the fact that the peron he put in his home off the streets and fed could turn around and shoot him is sickening....

...if anyone disagrees, let me know, but before you do, realize that if your only defense is "tupac was a real thug and his rhymes were dope man." understand you just look like the idiot. prove a valid point and i'll listen, maybe....

toshs' attitude is what made him stand out as a revolutionary. He never fronted that life was all good and rastafari was a happy hippie thing. He was all about shaking up reality with his attitude and language. Tosh was aggressive in his political and religious stances but that is what it is to be dread; to strike fear into the weak-of-heart and morally corrupt. And as a man who enjoyed some esteem, he use his voice to publicly question athority.

i know little about che, and never really liked pac: But tosh and pac suffered from quick fame and the pressures they bring... which lead to personal paranoia and poorly thoughtout decisions...

Dash.

you know that really feels bad that you think that way about me.

Youre one of the FEW people left in graff that i respected

style wise. we were just talking about the wall you did on the bode jam.

so fresh, but...

I dont come on here at all anymore but my man told me that you were saying things about me. so i decided to read.

first off, i never met you, i wish i did. we should have talked instead of being all childish and talking this way on the internet. its the year 2002 and if you did see me in the tats office then you could have told me how you felt and we would have talked there like men.

and as for me biting virus.. think what you want. people in atlanta know how long ive been painting robotic style, circa 1994.

ive been painting since early 1990. bur have been into gundam since i was a little boy, so how do i bite virus when im 4 or 5 years old.. maybe you just saw virus first and you got yourmind made up i guess.

and virus knws where he got his ideas from. same source as I

and if virus felt that way, i was just in seattle and i saw him and hews.

both of them were cool fellas. i would like to have painted with them both too.

as for the name TOTEM.. ifound it in a dictionary at 9:30 pm january,13 1990while waiting for my mom to cook adobo. so i guess im biting websters dictionary. then 4 years later. in 1994 i found out about totem tc5.

and i respcted ny so i put a 2.. but i wont change my name.

if totem hated me so much he can battle me. or just contact me at that matter. but hes doing the same thing i am.. providing fo rmy wife and family

but id like to paint with him just for the hell of it. if his mind isnt as one sided as yours obviously is.

as for letters, you deffinately havent seen anything of my letters

you even said you seen only a few of my peices. so dont judge a book without reading the whole story.. or at least half

im a fine connoseuir of good letters. like yours, but not into bad attitudes

that was the whole reason why i dont talk on here anymore. but since its you, since i thought highly of you.. i was genuinly hurt

but if thats the way it has to be, so be it. id hoped if i met you that youd be a very mature fella.. but seeing what you wrote, im going to forget about trying to paint with you. and that is a sad thing.

letters.. or graff for that matter i have a different approach.

i believe in having good solid letters good simples good characters good handstyles good throws good wildstyles and just wild styles in general and just because you saw only my wild 3d stuff doesnt mean thats all i do.

it just means that whats im more known for.

like king NACE r.i.p with trains he did so many of them he was famous for it.

i did many 3d peices so thats what many saw. or what was put into mags. i dont sent to mags ..AT ALL so the things that go in it is what someone else puts or likes.

i dont have anything to prove to anyone. or do i care about graff enough to seek anymore out of this.

im just using my mans computer to do this.

all i care about is my wife my family and my crews

and anyone who has love for me.

and wants to just paint, fuck all the politics. leave that to the politicians.

and i wont reply to what ever you write after this. nor will i read what you write. 12 oz i good if it wasnt able towrite anything, just pictures being posted. its more positive.and will help graff even more that way.

so thats all. think what you want. write what you want . im going to be in japan chillin, not thinking about you..

as for you smack, you know better. thats why i hit you.

and you said i just slapped you? what about your money?..

me and my squad enjoyed the lunch that was on you.

so stop fuckin emailing me. and if i see you in the yard again

you know what to do.

Peace everyone else

and dash if you want to email me. get at me

Totem2tats@hotmail.com

Totem2. the BurnUnit

Tats cru, Vga, Ynn, Hod, 3A, Gsk, DotCom, Hoodat

p.s. i love that production!

thats what this thread should be about.

THIS ARGUMENT IS PRETTY AMUSING BUT BESIDES THAT THE PIECE IS FRESH... I NORMALLY NEVER GIVE THE THUMBS UP BECAUSE I'M STUBBORN BUT YOU GOTTA LOVE THE CONCEPT... I USED TO DISMISS MOST CIA MURDER PROPOSALS AS CONSPIRACY THEORIES BUT THESE DAYS I'M NOT SO SURE, I'M BECOMING MORE AND MORE SKEPTICAL ABOUT HOW THEY OPERATE AS I BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT THE THREAT THAT INFLUENTIAL ARTISTS (NOT JUST ESTABLISHED MUSICAL FIGURES) ACTUALLY POSE. AFTER ALL 'PAC WAS RAILROADED ON THAT PHONY RAPE CHARGE AFTER BEING AQUITTED IN THE OTHER CASE, SO IT SEEMS OBVIOUS THAT THEY WERE MAKING IT A PRIORITY TO SUPRESS HIM... ALL IN ALL I THINK DASH'S ARGUMENT IS PRETTY CONVINCING ABOUT THE STYLE OR LACK THEREOF... I GIVE CREDIT TO ANYTHING ORIGINAL, EVEN IF IT'S LESS TECHNICALLY OR ARTISTICALLY DEVELOPED THAN SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR SHIT, NOT ONLY IS PEOPLE PAINTING THE SAME STYLES BORING, BUT IT'S ALSO A WASTE OF TALENT... ANYWAY THAT'S MY TWO CENTS AND TUPAC R.I.P

ALSO CHE, TRUE VISIONARY, TOO BAD THE FASHION INDUSTRY HAD TO EXPLOIT HIS IMAGE SO FAGS WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS CAN WEAR HIM ON T-SHIRTS

yeah i never saw any problem between totem and totem2..their styles a clearly distinct, and the '2' pretty much lets heads know the deal..especially since theyre from totally different parts of the country. i got mad respect for both dash and totem2...shame yall cant squash it.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Pharaoh145th

Pac, Tosh, and Che Guevara all tried to use their position UNSELFISHLY to help reverse the effects of centuries of damage inflicted on ALL people of color by the physical, mental and spiritual genocide and enslavement that has continued to occur on the planet as a direct result of the European colonization of North Central and South America and the Carribean.

Tosh i can see definitely. Lox made a good point about this. Che hands down. You dont really need to have a good attitude to be a revolutionary. In fact most people that i can think of that fit in this catagory are cagey at best.

HOWEVER.

Fucking Tupac. Maybe its because I'm not black and haven't been exposed to the pressures and arogance of the world as such but i can't see anything unselfish about this guy. look at the videos. waving dollars and guns around one minute and the next a song like "keep your head up" all touching to get at that side of your peeps too. it was such a great marketing strategy...market to the thugs...ok tell them its dope to be a thug..affirm their thug-life-ness with the image portrayed in the video...ok now switch it up..win the hearts of people that arent nt all that thuggy by being all emotional and shit...maybe a song for kids or moms...ok now do this like as many times as you can and milk it for all its worth.

i just can't see it. As for the wall/....DOOOOOOOOOOOPE AS HELLL.

as for you smack, you know better. thats why i hit you.

and you said i just slapped you? what about your money?..

me and my squad enjoyed the lunch that was on you.

so stop fuckin emailing me. and if i see you in the yard again

you know what to do.

..... fuck you man.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived