DEATH METAL,BLACK METAL,GRINDCORE,etc.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Decapitated made a post on their Myspace recently.

They picked up a new drummer and a a new vocalist and are getting ready to play some tour dates.

They are doing a NZ/Aus tour, and then playing some festival dates in Europe and HOPEFULLY coming to do a north america tour summer 2010.

New members will be announced at the end of December officially.

This is fucking GREAT news, Decap are one of the first DM bands I really got into and Polish DM gives me a megaboner NH.

I really hope to get to see em summer 2010, hope they come by my neck of the woods!

Not a band I would recommend for that genre. Only because I don't listen to them so I would be talking out of my ass. However, I have heard good and bad.

Honestly the only Black metal band I listen to is Anaal Nathrakh. Only BM band that I think does it right.

Stolen

Their first and best other than their newest effort, In The Constellation Of The Black Widow

The Codex Necro

http://rapidshare.com/files/118900242/the_codex_necro.rar

03+-++The+Codex+Necro.jpg

In The Constellation Of The Black Widow

http://rs604.rapidshare.com/files/242057356/In_The_Constellation_Of_The_Black_Widow.rar

anaalcd.jpg

Honestly all other BM bands pale in comparison. Yes, I know that is a weighty statement. But I have yet to come across another band that sounds more evil than Anaal Nathrakh. Oh and, FUCK MAYHEM

Wolves in the Throne Room

anybody listen to this band?

i'm tempted to give them a go but its been a minute since i've gotten back into black metal.

opinions?

Wolves in the Throne Room are more of a Doom metal band with Black Metal influences. They are pretty good, if you like atmospheric dark stuff

New Slayer...for the record I fucking hate Slayer. So dont ask me how it sounds, cause I am not listening to this bullshit

mimna9.jpg

But I will listen to this NEW SKELTON WITCH!!

wt83lu.jpg

Also these are both links if you dont know, click on the pics and they will take you to a special place ;)

Archived