Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

BATTLE OF CHODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to start a new topic the other topic was messy all flicks most be posted by thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres Ginger Bread Man!

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/animechode.jpg'>

and here's GNES!!

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/gneschode.jpg'>

Hurry up this battle isnt gonna wait for everyone!

[This message has been edited by Gnes 37 (edited 09-12-2001).]

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

so what do u want from us?

i dont know about "us" but for "you" nothing is needed just post some more austrailian threads i imagine if you had a website you would get more hits than this site

Guest Remy Martin

anime looks like Giant...

Gnes should of busted crazy 3d...

looks good though.

looks like Gnes's is hot.

Whats with the idiot post above mine?

Gnes your piece is better then animes. The light steaks on your letters make it stand out twice as much as Anime's. Sorry Gingerbreadman, I think yours is good as well, just not good enough.

anyways, its gnes. good job.

regardless of the turn out i'm impressed that everyone actually painted and got their photos in. good job to all. post 666 kiss the goat

[This message has been edited by serum (edited 09-12-2001).]

Guest silent wrytes

gnes hands down....that shit looks like its at a much iller spot, with much iller colors, and much iller letters....where the other chodes at?

thats just my opinion...who really cares...

Guest duh-rye-won

during the act of lovemaking, my girlfriend will sometimes place her hand on my bottom. sometimes her hand gets a little too close to my forbidden area. it makes me very uncomfortable because it feels kind of good but it also feels kind of bad. now, during our lovemaking, when her fingers wander from my hiny to my chode (am i the only one who refers to the area between ass and balls as chode?) i will think of this graffiti battle. at that time i will make my decision and post it.

Guest duh-rye-won

well, i'll post my reply right after. not exactly when i decide. my girl wouldnt like that.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

well looks like gnes has a bazillion vots i have one. where are the other flix?

Guest WebsterUno

read my post in beardos '24 hours' thread. It will explain my tragedy. I painted it, but I got to pick up the flix in a 1/2 hour, so give me 1 hour (go home, eat lunch, upload, crop, post). http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

Sorry, but if you heard, Im sure a giving me a little bit of time wont hurt, thanx for bearing with me.

hahaaaa..a good light topic......

you know.....it would be fresh if there was

a fr8 that said 'chode/pubes'.....maybe not.

how can you make judgement when the

others haven't posted yet?

My cousin was in the building yesterday and even though we found him, its been kinda hectic around here...i went last nite anyway at around 1 AM to the closest underpass to me...someone musta saw me because in the middle of my first outline, a cop pulls up on the other side of the highway, gets out and puts the flashlight on that side's underpass..as soon as i saw him come, i was gone and all i left was a CHODE outline in beige...i decided im gonna go to a chiller spot tonight, and hopefully have the pics up by tomorrow...i honestly tried to make the deadline guys, but shits been happening between school and work...my apologies

ive just learned of some family involvement in the tragedy. im sorry i cant have anything up for a while. its really crazy here. sorry about this. itll be here soon. i promise.

Damn it if i knew you were gonna hit steel i wouldve too oh well ha ha ha i think everyone did a dope "chode" much better than the "awesome" battle

Guest Ginger Bread Man

damn mr webbie. going all out there huh

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this