HEY DUDES LOOK

dRuGs R cOoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Multiple choice please circle answer.

Q.what the fuck is with druGz r CoOl???

A. DrugS r cOol is retarded

B. dRuGs r cOol is just really stupid and thinks this is a good way to meet people

C. DruGz r CoOl is a really stupid detective

D.All of the above

obviously this kid ISNT a narc, just some fool being retarded or fuckin around. do yall niggas actually think that the vandal squad is this stupid? those motherfuckers jock graff harder than most writers, they know whats up, they aint stupid. they know the lingo and they know how to play yall niggas out- and its not by soundin like this stupid ass kid.

Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

i think youre with him

thats what i think

HAHAHAHA.

im not sayin give up info, even if the kid didnt sound like a tool yall niggas know better than to say some stupid shit.

that said, im off to go hang out with mayor bloomberg.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Re: and no.... most drugs aren't kool

Originally posted by ProperKaps

u fuckIN PIGGGGGGGG>...... heres another hilarious attempt........http://fototime.com/{ED5EE34B-87F5-45B6-A97D-CC30F55F4A1D}/picture.JPG'>

hahahah i saw that in the suntimes a while back there also was one in another paper that was like lookin graffiti artist to paint a wall it said call and leave name and number and he would get back to you... of course i called gave my name number addrss and spots i paint at

• 4 weeks later...
Guest duffman

hey im a big tagger too, Im the ring leader in my gang and we have paintings that are cosiderd burning everywhere in my city.ill send u my gangs bomb if you send me your gang pictuers. ill also send you a peice my gang did and circle all the hidden gang messages that are in it...

peace out my nigger!!

Archived