DorkstaR SketcheS

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old Habits Are Hard To Break Huh?

Originally posted by DorkstaR

for those of you who ask if i get up and paint....yes i do. i hit up trains that are near my house mostly....im too broke to buy some real colors, but i do some bombing when possible. do i have flicks of painted work? i do but its not anything as of recent....so it's really not worth seeing cus it looks crappy. trust me on this one.

Oh my gosh. I guess lieing IS a habit huh babe??? So...u have painted on trains have you??? I would truely love to see thoughs pics. Ur still lieing, to people who don't even know you. Gosh i know ur gonna raise hell..but could u tell the truth...for once? But if u are, i along with everyone else would love to see the pics, i mean u do have a digital camera...(mine). Your a fake. You haven't painted on a single train in ur whole life. Give it up Michael. However...i still love you. (this isn't the best way to prove that though huh?) Please, just stop lieing. Because I know who you really are and what your about.

Re: Old Habits Are Hard To Break Huh?

Originally posted by punky02

for those of you who ask if i get up and paint....yes i do. i hit up trains that are near my house mostly....im too broke to buy some real colors, but i do some bombing when possible. do i have flicks of painted work? i do but its not anything as of recent....so it's really not worth seeing cus it looks crappy. trust me on this one.

Oh my gosh. I guess lieing IS a habit huh babe??? So...u have painted on trains have you??? I would truely love to see thoughs pics. Ur still lieing, to people who don't even know you. Gosh i know ur gonna raise hell..but could u tell the truth...for once? But if u are, i along with everyone else would love to see the pics, i mean u do have a digital camera...(mine). Your a fake. You haven't painted on a single train in ur whole life. Give it up Michael. However...i still love you. (this isn't the best way to prove that though huh?) Please, just stop lieing. Because I know who you really are and what your about.

its so comforting to know that you are by me every second. regardless of what you may think...you dont know half the stuff that i may have done in the past. dont post your hate on this forum. if you got something to take up with me then you know where to call. im pretty sure the conversations will be short tho.

Re: Re: Old Habits Are Hard To Break Huh?

its so comforting to know that you are by me every second. regardless of what you may think...you dont know half the stuff that i may have done in the past. dont post your hate on this forum. if you got something to take up with me then you know where to call. im pretty sure the conversations will be short tho.

you should paint trains for real micheal.

Guest THEdude

well michael

decos don't suck

like dent said, thick black ink for your outline

just make sure you get the extra thin ones, oh and also make sure they work before you bye them, I just bought one and the tip was broke, but then again you don't have to buy them you can always just put them in your pocket

• 1 year later...

Re: tit tag

Originally posted by abitz

could u by any chance tell me where that original "tit tag" was of ur girlfriend? i missed it somehow. Other than that, ur wicked good dork.

i dunno which picture youre actually referring to... but if its the one im thinkin of then it should be on the first page of the "SHOW ME SOME SKIN" thread. thanks for the good words.

i dont think im gonna be posting up any fliks for a while. its too much of a hassle to get em together. i'll deal with it when i get the chance. i might start bumping this thread with my painted work instead of sketches. i think i paint more than i sketch now anyway. and i dont feel like making a thread of myself in brickslayers... eh.

:o

Re: Re: tit tag

i dunno which picture youre actually referring to... but if its the one im thinkin of then it should be on the first page of the "SHOW ME SOME SKIN" thread. thanks for the good words.

i dont think im gonna be posting up any fliks for a while. its too much of a hassle to get em together. i'll deal with it when i get the chance. i might start bumping this thread with my painted work instead of sketches. i think i paint more than i sketch now anyway. and i dont feel like making a thread of myself in brickslayers... eh.

:o

definitely all about seeing some more painted stuff. post some ish up

Re: for those who appreciate it....

here are a few sketches. i know i said that i wouldn't post anymore on 12oz but people keep bugging me about different things. so for those of you who wont stop bugging me about posting more sketches....these are for you. maybe you'll like em....maybe you wont. in anycase i've been real busy trying to get into college and all.....and for those who ask what tools i use. i use prismas(markers&pencils)/sharpies/painters(white outine).

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000028.jpg'>

my latest piece in my boy skyn's book

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000029.jpg'>

me and dent hittin up skyn's book (sorry for cuttin ya off ser)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000032.jpg'>

a sticker i just worked on:o

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000031.jpg'>

dent and i representin' texxxas

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000037.jpg'>

and for those of you who would like a preview of the wall in my room, here ya go. i havent painted on it in a while so dont start bitchin that it suks....i know it does. thanks to those who show interest in my work. laters.

im feelin the wall in your room...awesome shit

good lord... that flik of my room is too damn old. i dont even remember posting that. i broke up with "punky" like 8 months ago. ehh.... i went over that elephant a long time ago with a chunky munky... then i repainted it yesterday and did a piece across it. if i can get ahold of a camera, then i'll share the fliks. thanks for the good words. im not really proud of the sketches in this thread... thats why i made my DorkstaR ExtravaganzA thread. but thanks nonetheless...

...milton, i dont recommend prismas on skin. sure... it'll show up. i dont believe it will bleed... but it wont show up as nice as paint markers. plus you might ruin your prismas. depends on how greasy the ass is you plan on writin on. peace.

Archived