DEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeee38!

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

THE ANSWER TO DEVILUSH'S QUESTION..

i just had a feeling you would peek in this thread.

i dont think you are a hoochie mama..

i dont worship your twins..

"if we were allowed to have friends on this 12oz":rolleyes:

i would say you were my first friend on here.

hope i can find some girl in my life that might have some of the good vibes that you share with most of us.thats what this thread was about.

im usually surrounded by clueless sluts that still dont have a clue once you've handed it to them.

"girls i never see myself with"

Guest willy.wonka

mapo

get off my nuts you white honky.

please before i start callin you "monkey" all the time.

mapo go outside and make some friends, go have sex with your mom.im sure she'll like it.i could be wrong..you might like it as well.

Guest willy.wonka

to the rest of you little dickriders....

please,you act like the machine is my life.

so, while your reading this......

im either gonna be at the beach

at some club getting drunk surrounded by dumb sluts that base thier lives on thier beautiful looks....

or maybe like tonight...i'll be on a date with a beautiful girl that is great.

if you guys want to gossip, tomorrow i'll be at my homegirls birthday party,talkin to a girl that you would be too scared to talk to just because she's that fine and very smart,"street and school"..:)

you little homos come on me like a cold...

girls call me a playa and when i tell them, "im not." they smile and say, "oh yeah you are."

why????

cause i get so many chicks on my dick its rediculous..

i get girls that swim up to me in the ocean water wanting to know who i am..what do you get? a snobby look at your local mall?

bla bla bla bla blah!

you little nut huggers. wala dang and hooootie hooooo!

:crazy:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"Monsters destroy things, you know..."

i think one of the biggest reasons why i like these girls of 12oz so much is cause i cant touch them.

i dont think i would come on as the horndog on these girls.but really, i dont know what to say.

\\\\\ lodamursey ////////////

Originally posted by willy.wonka

some of you punks are irritating...like mapo!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ i here that wonka!!!!! ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Guest willy.wonka

im sorry..my ego shows on this machine.

most of the girl i associate with are all cool.ssome do think they're hot shit,but hey, we all got our little tidbit things about us.

im really not a playa..not anymore.

cmeup knows...;)

so, yup..gtg..i got a date!:D

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by cheifblame

ahahahahahh 2 pages and dee38 still hasnt even seen it

what a waste of time

or an even better comeback..why do i need dee to see this, when i have all of you.

you can call me a monkey on here all you want and there aint shit i can do. but bring that shit to my face (ive never had to keep where im at hidden, like most on here) and i will stop you. punkass. keep goin on about how youre a fuckin player, someones insecure.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Devilush.

The Frogs, "Reelin' & Rockin' #1", from My Daughter the Broad

That one was fucking hard, took a bit of investigating. Beer,

El Mamerro

mamerro!!! i gave it to pistol because he really did some research on it. listened to mp3's and everything.

i'm already baking you some cookies and sending you devilush stickers....what else do you want from me mister?? :crazy:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Devilush

what else do you want from me mister?? :crazy:

Some questions, for the sake of respect and decency to your loved one, will have to remain unanswered.

Pistol had it? Dammit, he beat me to it. More quotes, more!! Beer,

El Mamerro

well he is already on this website...and he knows that all of you guys know how my body looks like....so i dont see why you can't ask questions. if you want, you can email me...devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

watch...i'm going to have better and more unknown quotes. we'll see about this muuuuuaaahahahahahah.

Guest Wilt

Re: to the rest of you little dickriders....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

please,you act like the machine is my life.

so, while your reading this......

im either gonna be at the beach

at some club getting drunk surrounded by dumb sluts that base thier lives on thier beautiful looks....

or maybe like tonight...i'll be on a date with a beautiful girl that is great.

-you're the kid i make fun of when he walks out of the club drunk and stupid...and you contradict yourself by saying the girls you hang out are cool...later in this thread..

if you guys want to gossip, tomorrow i'll be at my homegirls birthday party,talkin to a girl that you would be too scared to talk to just because she's that fine and very smart,"street and school"..:)

-who cares?you're in some type of suburban sprawl development..how's she going to be street smart?this isn't an ego thing..its more of an insecurity thing it looks like to me.

you little homos come on me like a cold...

-yeah you dont have almost 4000 posts or anything :rolleyes:

girls call me a playa and when i tell them, "im not." they smile and say, "oh yeah you are."

why????

-just shut the fuck up already!?!?what has this post accomplished so far?in another thread you're talking about how you're a fucking nutcase who spent 3 years in a mental home.now you're some kind of stud motherfucker surrounded by women..haha what a joke..

cause i get so many chicks on my dick its rediculous..

-thats why you're on the internet trying to dig out with dee...by the way..she saw the thread...and she's scared of you.

i get girls that swim up to me in the ocean water wanting to know who i am..what do you get? a snobby look at your local mall?

:rolleyes:

bla bla bla bla blah!

you little nut huggers. wala dang and hooootie hooooo!

:crazy:

you should stop with this thread...you just look like a little kid in love with some girls you dont know...on the internet...get a grip homeboy.

Originally posted by Dee'sExHubby

THE EX-HUBBY HAS ARRIVED...

DEE...

16CENTZ MAMA....

JUST ME & YOU...

JUST ME & YOU....

Haha, you are the best my love!! :: muah ::

Willy... i am so confused..... :(

Email me? I don't know what's going on.. i leave for 4 days.. and am totattlly lost. But oh well :: hands willy a beer :: cheers! i am back!

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by mapo wc

you can call me a monkey on here all you want and there aint shit i can do. but bring that shit to my face (ive never had to keep where im at hidden, like most on here) and i will stop you. punkass. keep goin on about how youre a fuckin player, someones insecure.

hahahaha...12oz bullshit..in the early mornin i have now come to realize...

mapo 12oz is your life.

im not insecure fool..this is me..and if you think you can take me down....i hope you got ninja skills..i wouldnt want somebody like you fallin to the cement with a busted knee before even thinking on how to attack me..but on the real..you'll never bump into me.so stop actin like this is a place to hook up you boring fag.

you're on my nuts sooo much..you got problems..a black kid that bumps manson who got kicked out {couldnt handle} the military.you do grafitti cause its destruction.and i dont know how long you have been reffering black people as "your kind", comin to me like im some racists cause i called you a stupid monkey, when g-golly-wow, i thought you were white.

mapo you dumb as shit...

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: to the rest of you little dickriders....

Originally posted by Wilt

you should stop with this thread...you just look like a little kid in love with some girls you dont know...on the internet...get a grip homeboy.

wilt, there are somedays i like to fuck around...hahaha "little kid in love with some girls i dont know"...hahahaha...most of the girls i dont know are the ones im in love with..im just saying that these girls are cool....eveybody else says it..why cant i?

Archived