State Court Says Pledge of Allegiance Is Unconstitutional

mental invalid

i am an atheist but this isnt just an atheist matter , it shows only religons that pray to god are welcomed in this country.. witch is true look at the magorat hatred for jews (even thoe they believe in god but not jesus as the musia)and muslums .........every day i hear some red neck say ''yo dont jew me...'' or some other idiotic remark ..same as some one saying fag ,as long as people keep saying slang like this there will be an underlining hatred..........kidding or not.( sorry i went off on a little tangint)

take the words ''under god'' out of the pledge because its like putting alcahol in all the glasses and telling a drug free person ''i guess you will have to egnor it ''

and if they do take it out they must take out ''in god we trust'' off the money.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for me, i've never cared so much about the "god" part of the pledge, just the whole damn thing.

its just kind of weird to me that its expected that kids pledge their allegiance to a country they know nothing about. i was never comfortable doing it, so i just stopped reciting it. i'd stand up with the rest of the kids, but my hands were deep in my pockets, my eyes were on the ground and my mouth was shut.

i'm not proud to be an american.

i'm glad to have been born into the priviledges that i have.

i agree its hypocrisy and it should be changed but i think its kinda ridiculous to change now. if you change the phrase because of its hypocrisy you're gonna have to change every other phrase or thing people might think is hypocritical. and America is just dripping with hypocrisy. we eat and breathe hypocrisy. everything is hypocrisy . welfare, the constitution,wearing a seat belt, scholarships, affirmative action, issues about abortion, religion. what isn't a little hypocritical? :dazed:

Im so glad to see so many concious people on this board, good for yall. Its glad to see that in thesetimes when it seems like you have to wait a century for justice, bush has time for this.i just wish he had some time to ask all his energy homies for CAli's 40 billion back so we can use it to keep on educating kids and run hospitals.

all of you bitching about saying the pledge

who the fuck cares!

i dont belive in god but i still said the pledge in whole

that dipshit just wanted to make a name for himself

fuck him and fuck society

just say the goddamned word and be through with it

dont act like a bunch of little kids who didnt get their nap time

Originally posted by WhenOne

all of you bitching about saying the pledge

who the fuck cares!

i dont belive in god but i still said the pledge in whole

that dipshit just wanted to make a name for himself

fuck him and fuck society

just say the goddamned word and be through with it

dont act like a bunch of little kids who didnt get their nap time

you have to understand that it's your opinion versus a guy that made a difference, people always talk about stop bitching and make a difference, that guy made a difference, you say you dont beleive in god, yet your stuck in the societal machine you hate by saying the pledge even though you dont beleive in god, or so you say, funny stuff

vandalistiko-

i dont belive in god

i do hate society for the most part

you want to know why i hate society?

because everything has to be so kind and gentle

and politically correct

oh no lets take the 'god' out of the pledge because it might hurt someones feelings, boo fucking hoo. oh lets take the 'man' off the end of professions so that women dont feel left out (fireperson? fuck that!) i think everyone needs to stop being P.C and nitpicking at every little thing that they see.

and to those who dont like saying the pledge and are anti america

fucking leave the country, no one is forcing you to stay here

under the horrible leadership and corrupt government you speak of

this is how i feel, feel free to call me a fucking moron or such

Originally posted by Brownbread?

i agree its hypocrisy and it should be changed but i think its kinda ridiculous to change now. if you change the phrase because of its hypocrisy you're gonna have to change every other phrase or thing people might think is hypocritical. and America is just dripping with hypocrisy. we eat and breathe hypocrisy. everything is hypocrisy . welfare, the constitution,wearing a seat belt, scholarships, affirmative action, issues about abortion, religion. what isn't a little hypocritical? :dazed:

how the hell is wearing a seatbelt hypocracy?????

Archived