Character Doodles

SmeechLizard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by VASMONER

I CAN SEE THE POTENTIAL HIDDEN AWAY BEHIND THOSE CHARACTERS, BUT THE SAD SAD TRUTH IS...I COULD DRAW SHIT LIKE THAT WITH A PEN TAPED TO MY NUTSACK DAWG!!!

KEEP ON TRYING THOUGH, YOU'LL GET BETTER SOMEDAY.

Gee, for some reason the sketches you posted didnt show up. Oh, I see, you didnt post any, you just talked pointless shit...yeeeeahhhh.... :rolleyes:

Guest ..oX..

the first one was kinda ugh the second one was kinda yeah ok the third one was kinda holy shit like whoa i found a nickel... they got progressively better or something... nice style... yeah the last ones quite ill...

Guest professor poopatronic

the first and last ones are fucking awesome. and this is coming from an incredibly jaded viewer.

Guest 87centHitMan

They're not typical, cartoony graff character style, and that's what's cool. really sloppy-looking alien-type shit. Mechanical mutant shit. I think it's pretty nice.

Guest Stapler

They remind me of some Brazillian type graffer. I aint trying to say you bit them or something. I actually like that style because it looks good whn executed with clean lines with paint. Keep it up

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by VASMONER

I CAN SEE THE POTENTIAL HIDDEN AWAY BEHIND THOSE CHARACTERS, BUT THE SAD SAD TRUTH IS...I COULD DRAW SHIT LIKE THAT WITH A PEN TAPED TO MY NUTSACK DAWG!!!

KEEP ON TRYING THOUGH, YOU'LL GET BETTER SOMEDAY.

i dont know what the fuck this dood's talkin about...potential?...what?...it's all there man...i love your shit! very dope.

post up some letters too.:D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the first is my favorite actually, but there all pretty dope.

red marker sketches always look doper on yellow paper.

Archived