AggressivE-InlinE

Glue

ok ok ok ok....

skateboarding...well, the flips...thats the thing that bests blading...however....it all comes down to

flips vs. grind combos

you are right in your saying about all the in-out tricks simply because of flips, but i think its amazing how one could jump into a soul, go backsilde acid in a torque and then stale grab out....id like to see a boarder grab into or out of a grind

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Glue

id like to see a boarder grab into or out of a grind

again, you are showing your lack of knowledge of skateboarding. my friend warren and me used to have little competitions to see who could do the dumbest little combo tricks back in like 96, doing shit like little indy grab boardslide shuvits, and 5050-smith-5050-smith-5050-smith-5050-etc-etc competitions on this long ass marble ledge, and our little noseslide to k-grind faze. if you had have skated for as long as i did, you'd have a little more appreciation for it rather than giving up on it and rollerblading like you and so many other rollerbladers do.

i'm signing off now......glue and nak are FAGGOTS. see you tomorrow boys and girls....

all your rollerblading grinds consist of moving your fairy boots one war or another...you wee little fairy....:D

man im playing so dont get all gay on me but i used to skate for six years...and the only bladers i met were pieces of shit that couldnt skate...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

skateboarding has been around for a long time and all skateboarders (real skateboarders) get very annoyed at the rape of our sport by faggot rollerbladers. if you knew the history of this debate and were a skateboarder, you'd know that. not to have a go at you are anything, but that's how it is. i nearly ran my body into the ground for the love of skateboarding, it's very important to me.

snore. How many times will i hear variations on this argument about skateboarding/Punk/ "real" metal/ graffiti/ "real" goths/ rap/ hip hop etc

Firstly, everything stated in this thread has been argument by assertion. on both sides. This is a bad thing

Secondly, I think you're being a *bit* mellowdramatic about the "rape" of your sport. how did you come to that conclusion? because you have to share spots with people younger than you? deal with it, thats life. You have to share spots with bums and pedestrians too, and they have as much right to be there as you do. Rollerbladers, however annoying (and I'll admit they are, that's why I stopped after 1999) are not preventing you from skate boarding.

It all always boils down too "I'm more real/ hardcore/ gangsta/ ghetto/ sXe/ bohemian/ well read/ punk/ goth/ true than he is. And further more my dick is bigger too."

Argument by assertion, on topics where its tough to *make* a valid point, because its all subjective.

lets move on shall we?

Originally posted by Glue

i think bladers have the advantage on them simply because of the combos

I think the advantage is more directly related to the fact that your little gay booties are TIED TO YOUR GODDAMNED FEET!

(i would love to see a guy 5-0 > smith > frontside feeble)

No wonder you quit skating, you can't even put a 3 trick run together... you don't usually see somebody 5-0 >Smith>Feeble, because it's not that pretty... what a skater would do is Smith>5-0>Feeble, or Feeble>5-0>Smith... alot of skater will also ignore the fact that there's a 5-0 in the middle of the trick and just call it Smith>Feeble or Feeble>Smith...

Amazing isn't it.

Everyone gets all preachy about the middle east and spouts that "an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind" routine. Everyone has a sensible suggestion.

and here we are.....all because they don't believe what you believe................

listen Glue, comparing skateboarding to fruit booting is like comparing deep sea fishing to looking at goldfish in an aquarium.

....and please never again use the word extreme...its a vile evil-word put upon us by some clowns at ESPN (or should I say EXPN.....PLEEZ!) who wouldn't know the first thing about skating or any such activity, and never will. It sells deodorant and doritos.....thats all the word x-treme is good for. so fuck you, please just stop breathing, you're wasting my air.

youre allowed to like what you like, but dont come in and start dissing skating.....you gotta be kidding me with your shit.

Originally posted by *_lacrimae_*

Amazing isn't it.

Everyone gets all preachy about the middle east and spouts that "an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind" routine. Everyone has a sensible suggestion.

and here we are.....all because they don't believe what you believe................

so... you're saying we need to send all the fruitbooters to Palestine? Because, I could go for that, seems like a reasonable solution...

i am sick of defending my sport but one last time

All over the world rollerbladers are looked down upon by skateboarders.We do not have to prove anything to anyone.Rolling is not as easy to understand as you think.It genuinly is underground.Its not hip nor trendy to rollerblade.When i was in new york I saw hundreds of rollerbladers all from the bronx and brooklyn.I saw about 2 or 3 skate boarders looking trendy and cool outside supreme in Manhattan.Also to all you skateboarders out there why do you constantly insult a sport that you have no idea of understanding.I dont judge skateboarding from watching expn type competitions on tv.Rollerblading will continue to evolve and you will have no idea that its happening ............

look at www.rejectsmag.com

p.s fuck aggressive inline.That has no connection to our sport.Neither does expn or the asa.

i bet some of you would be surprised to know that a lot of hardcore bombers rollerblade, even JA fruitbooted around while doing more graffiti than anyone else, but me not doing ethier and reading this makes me think everyone arguing are total idiots

Originally posted by Smart

so... you're saying we need to send all the fruitbooters to Palestine? Because, I could go for that, seems like a reasonable solution...

allready happening dude

:D

http://www.yaddo.org/yaddo/jpegs/PalestinianTeenager-300.jpg'>

these are just funny

http://www.pdcorp.com/company/people/herman/pics/blade2.jpg'>

http://www.pdcorp.com/company/people/herman/pics/blade3.jpg'>

grind that shit dawg!!

http://www.sunshine.co.nz/Linkup/grind.jpg'>

okay im done now.....

http://library.thinkquest.org/10991/media/roller1.jpg'>

eh!

wassup wit da casper slide.. ? cant do that shit on skates..skating is gay..

its just liek running and jumping on a rail..its fun but it looks gay..

if you wanan look gay roller blade.. if you want character bitches and scars ..skate board..

you fawking gOon..

real

real skateboarders get on well with rollerbladers.I met Harold Hunters brother in ny And he is a rollerblader.There are many genuine writers that used to roll and still do.All the skateboarding writers i have met are complete toys who buy paint pens and ruin skate spots.�Rollerbladers dont fuck up skate spots because we have respect for all the sports that use them

as if getting rid of me were that simple....

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

.............youve said this about 400 times now. we get the point, but i doubt it will save the souls of the little rollerblading children.

don't tell me that you're trying to appeal to my sense of reason - so that you can all act like 13 year olds unhindered? Tylah pleeze:rolleyes:

Re: real

Originally posted by grandmaster

All the skateboarding writers i have met are complete toys who buy paint pens and ruin skate spots.

he says on a graffiti board... probably while applying a 17th coat of wax to some formerly nice curb or bench...

don't tell me that you're trying to appeal to my sense of reason - so that you can all act like 13 year olds unhindered? Tylah pleeze

..........but i like acting like i'm 13. also, my lifes philosophy is simply to say a bunch of shit about what i believe....then just do whatever i feel like at the time, but i justify being a hypocrite by saying that the end justifies the means and as long as im right and dont actually hear what anyone else is saying, then i am completely right. pure genius.

meaning, i can sit here and bash the shit out of rollerbladers (by the way, you guys still suck.....) and then go out with my friend jeff in 10 minutes who happens to be a rollerblader himself. go tyler go tyler go.

i dont exactly think you should be trying to reason us into not making fun of rollerbladers...its just too easy.

Re: two can play that game yoink..............

how gay are these guys?

http://www.mogenic.com/images/expressions/davidgleece/skateboarder.jpg'>

I still think this whole thing is pointless

my educated guess would be in the range of moderately gay to almost all the way gay...but not 100 percent all the way gay...not as gay as say..

http://www.planettonyhawk.com/mods/skins/cshirts/gayblader.jpg'>

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/coverv/41/109841.jpg'>

but im just fucking around bodice, i doubt anyone takes funny pictures seriously...shit i saw plenty of skateboarding pictures that would put these to shame!! ;)

I don't skate anymore thank you - because I simply couldn't stand the other skaters anymore

Don't take my one woman common sense crusade personally because

A) I do it any time I think people are being unfair

and

B) I just really wanted to say Tylah pleeze..................

woodpusher

am I the only one who doesn't understand the insult contained within these words?

It's like when people say 'shitass'... as in, "he's a shitass"... and that also just seemed way too obvious to be an insult to me... I mean, obviously you shit from your ass, and then if you wanted to say someone's ass was shitty, you would say 'shittyass', right?

so... what's up with that?

Archived