DDS Crew London

Guest SE4_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Poison pen you have to be the only white person I eva herd of who hates white people ......you fukin sell out wanna be....I dont even know what you wanna be.....brownin?..."

nope wrong again i am a honky-from the good side!

Talkin of sell outs..."According to f e and BOZO , a writer must leave the house with no money, and spend the day nicking food, tube tickets and paint to fund their graffiti lifestyle"

AINT SOME OF U DDS LOT FRONTING BARE COMMISSION WORK NOWADAYS...AINT THAT SELLING OUT???? ¬¬:;) ;) rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DEF JAM...HHHHMM TO NAME JUS ONE!

PS zomby the birmingham bomber :

people say alot of shit about DDS being aggro but I met keds in the mid 90's and he was safe as fuck.. helped me do my first outlines in a hall of fame and showed me how to paint, even though he was a well known head and didn't need to spare any time... I'd love to see some flicks of mid 90's DDS - kedstar, irish, honky, drae, odea, ouch - their pieces (hall of fame burners) all influenced me from day one..

we are nice guys....you know wise guys ....a regular bunch o goodfellazzz.

your house burned down....fuk you pay me.....your wife left you ...fuk you pay me:lol:

some people in dds are terrors, but you get that with any group of people....it's like looking at a proportion of the population.....you always get a few wise asses. someone will and have beat them down from time to time, and some people never learn!

It's just a bit sad that kids look up to DDS and co, and make the following rationalisations:

DDS are respected.

>>>

DDS go around robbing and stabbing people (whether it's true or not :lol: ). "Dey r ghetto blaaad. trussssssss", etc.

>>>

I want to be respected

>>>

I have to go round robbing and stabbing people in order to be respected

What they don't factor in is that all the "nastiness" is a side-factor to actually getting up.

well said freeque...

but ppl say "DDS go around robbing and stabbing people (whether it's true or not ). "Dey r ghetto blaaad. trussssssss", etc. "

take it to New York, where the real grimeis and compare the rudeboys in dds to the rudeboys there -JA orSKUFF

and other hardcore writers...

and see the deal!!

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by alure

that welsh shit is hot

And having met him a few years back (I doubt he would remember) I can say that he is a generally cool and down to earth guy. He took the time to chat to me even though I was a nobody.

Proof that you don't need to act like a badman to get up and gain respect.

Archived