Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
misery#3

What do you think of my ugly shit?

shit man, dont be so fucking hard on yrself, have some damn confidence in yr work.

either way, its not bad at all. keep at it.

seriously its not that bad. i like the character and some of the handstyles.

Guest eessee

yeah dog dont be so hard on yourself but get ready for crtisizm cuz it comes down hard when u get better....its aight though...:D

the hand style I think needs some work but the almighty Zack Morris likes the letters...give it a little more type and keep developing and you should be putting up some nice stuff.

Guest PHYNE

i think its ok practice practice practice mastagraff lol sorry had to through that in there..:rolleyes:

Guest Ser3adc

i wouldnt say that's shit at all...the third one is pretty cool-the orange one...i like the character too...and i'm feelin your hands....just keep practicin, you can only get better.

lots o potential. all i have to say is that your hand looks nice to me, but your letters need some more structure and balance. try to not manipulate the letters so much.

Guest CRone

I like it a lot man, I am sure you would be getting even more praise for your stuff if you didnt put it down.

plus "MYNUSONE" is a nice name.

Guest JIGSAW

your hand is too fucking complicated it looks good, but if I was riding by in a car or transit, I would have no shit on what it said unless I stared at it for 2 minutes..

i dont know, maybe im a perfectionist, but i think you should always be hard on yourself to push your self to a high level... when you get cocksure thats when you look like an ass... i say never be complete, i say let the chips fall where they may

nice handstyle on the last one ... nice colours ... needs a lil work , but youre on your way !

i like em' better than the rest of the shit, these toys post here. :crazy:

do u kno how there's these wack internet mc's....well i just discovered a new breed of internet graffers........ur stuffs not bad at all..it just needs werk....stay up

Guest krie

i agree with the other post's...good handstyle on last pic, and keep it up deffs, got potential ey

man i like some of this stuff.youve got the potenitial just need to work at it and it should all be gravy as they say

Keep Rockin that shit....

I think you will come along. My shit ain't really ill either but everyone pays dues and comes up. Good shit. Peace.

lots of potential man.. good stuff too.. letter structures a little weird. but i aint hatin keep it up.. u aint tryin to go too big at once.. ur bein creative and i respect that..

____

my country shitted on me- she wants to get ridda me- cuz of things i seen-cuz of things i seen---Nas::my country

Guest -sudz-

are me and pisswater the only ones who really really dont like that? i mean the characters are alright, but look at the letters, gawd..... and teh name is already taken by someone much better than you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this