The People On Here, And The Feeling You Get.. Or Feeling They Give Off..

DEE38

Originally posted by the A squad

have u guys ever needed to take a crap and have to hod it in for some unknown reason then later u dont have to take one?

fuck yes dude i hate that....whenever im in quiet places by myself i need to take a shit...like in the forest walkin a trail or in a quiet office building with the fans humming and shit or solo bombing or something....mr. shit prolly goes back up and hides or something

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak

^^haha

personally i thought i gave off the impression of a bull terrier barking at everyones heels....while being inored by the old kids.....*sigh*

Originally posted by DEE38

So.. When I think of iCEBERG.. I seriously think he is hardcore and gangster.. and woulden't think twice when its time to throw down!!

More to come!

throwin down!? what the hell you know about throwin down? bitch the only throwin you do is throwin up after your hoe ass sucks some dick! get right with it. :

Re: Re: The People On Here, And The Feeling You Get.. Or Feeling They Give Off..

Originally posted by Kill Whitey

throwin down!? what the hell you know about throwin down? bitch the only throwin you do is throwin up after your hoe ass sucks some dick! get right with it. :

you still mad youll never be a senator?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

so dee what does tt give off?

:: shuffling my tarot cards ::

T.T. was a general in the vietnam war in a past life!!

Wilt is a sweet guy who turns into the incredible hulk when drunk.

Re: Re: The People On Here, And The Feeling You Get.. Or Feeling They Give Off..

Originally posted by Kill Whitey

WOW YOU ARE SO FUCKING WONDERFUL YOU FAG!

"Bitch ass neegah.. i cant git jiggy wit deez chit!" -next friday style

Guest willy.wonka

what about me DEE?

what about me??:lol:

:lick:

haha, i dont know about you, your friends with my ex so i dont like you!

just kidding.

willy........ you seriously remind me of geces.. but i don't think you have dreads...... but you remind me of a hippy type dreamer guy who loves mother earth... and way cool.

when im in oahu lets smoke a big fat blunt to celebrate smoking big fat blunts!

Originally posted by Wilt

i feel like i usually dont exist on this board..even though i have like...1000 posts...im whack..fuck.

actually, your one of the few guys on this board that always has smart and interesting comments. I seem to end up reading a lot of your posts.

oh oh oh, and for some reason, platapie reminds of me an indian! like native american type indian.

I have no idea why too. I've seen his flick, and he's not indian, but man. i dont know, he still reminds me of being an indian.... ive even talked to him, yet i still get the indian feel...

that has gotta be the most awsome tarot reading i gave out so far!

Guest willy.wonka

God,you know geces?

i dont even like that guy anymore..sad to say.Geces is an asshole that doesnt care about his true friends.all his old friends feel that way.came back to see why.he haunts my days with his negativity and flaunts this fake happiness when he's thirstin for control.smokes cigarettes,but hides them when i walk around cause he wants that edge that he's really a rastafarian..we used to be spiritual brethren,now we have gone our seperate ways and its hard for him to say hi here and there.i blame him for me being so critical on peoples style and if they bite or not..i used to not care about petty stuff like that..he gives me advice to hook up with this girl i like and when we hook up he does nothing but hate her and has the nerve to tell me to keep her out of the apartment...why?cause his girl liberated herself from the control freak that asshole really is..a hypocritical liar is what he is...reachin his arms to heaven like the rest of us.."pushin people to the back of the line"offers to sell me his drum machine then yanks it back when cash is in my hand.play beats for me but never lets me touch..bites my style then tells people i bit off him.he didnt trust me alone with his girlfriend for some reason..maybe cause she was able to speak about something without him contradicting her on everything..the dumb idiotic bullshit he put me through.."thought he was me teacher,i his pupil"

DEE...you have picked the name of my old best friend..i know everything there is to know about him..oh how i wish he would change his ways.-sorry-

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

willy........ you remind me of a hippy type dreamer guy who loves mother earth... and way cool.

when im in oahu lets smoke a big fat blunt to celebrate smoking big fat blunts!

my moms a hippy..i am a dreamer i love mother earth..i am indeed way cool..

i kinda used to have dreads...:o

i stopped smokin weed,but will get caught takin fat rips on the way to the beach...

Archived