The People On Here, And The Feeling You Get.. Or Feeling They Give Off..

DEE38

So.. When I think of iCEBERG.. I seriously think he is hardcore and gangster.. and woulden't think twice when its time to throw down!!

Like, he's the kinda homie I would take to Tijuana with me on Friday nights to be my bodyguard, and tell people he's my boyfriend if someone tried to get fruity with me! ..Just so they'd be afraid, and run away shitting their pants!!!

More to come!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by big bruno

with a name like dyptheria, how could they resist?

yep, my name doesn't suggest that i have an issue with size. it suggests that i'm infectious.

Nah Pistol....

You make oolong stickers... you're pretty non-violent in my book.

You remind me of one of those mexicans whose down with the essays and old english tattoos, but also are very intelligent, and could do the essays taxes. You know what i mean?

Originally posted by DEE38

You remind me of one of those mexicans whose down with the essays and old english tattoos, but also are very intelligent, and could do the essays taxes. You know what i mean?

haha

Pistol is a old english tatt sporting accountant.

Perhaps a possible new comic book character?

BTW it's ese's.

Guest serpent of the light

i give off miz303 vibes or some shit...

i think that makros is a hot goth girl, or so i've been told.

Thats something I'd expect Zack to say

why?...girls aren't really that into me unless they want someone that thier father wouldn't like...much like the cute cashier at walmart giving me the eyes today....if only I had the sack ask for her digits.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

i give off miz303 vibes or some shit...

i think that makros is a hot goth girl, or so i've been told.

I think makros is a little from column A and a little from Column B.

Still the most entertaining person on this board tho.

Originally posted by Pistol

Am I as tough as Iceberg?

If not I gotta work on my "net gangster steez"

:lol:

damn, i didnt know i had that type of presence, imma have to work on that

im far from that now, or atleast i try to be. im tryin real hard to write computer programs an everything, stay inside an be a good youngin, but i still dont got shit to show for... shit...

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

i bet iceberg beats up little kids.

only if they dont got their lunch money straight come friday, cause you know i dont fuck with that bullyin you everyday shit. you get two dollars for lunch money everyday? good then its a 10 dollar payday for me when friday rolls around.

besides nikkuh im so gangstah i only go to school on fridays, so i can have the weekends off

Guest Ted Wakowski

When I move through this board, I get the sense that everyone, if given the right oppurtunity and plausible means of which to get away with it, would (without a doubt) murder me in cold blood, spend a while feeling fairly guilty about it, then arrive at the realization that such a move was a calculated, destiny-fulfilling step towards the progression of humanity as a whole and sensibly justify their actions with self-congratulatory, ceremonius applause. After that they'd come back to their computer and start a thread about it, which would last for a few days before sinking off into the shit-smelling swamps of apathy and being forever forgotten. Smoke a blunt nigga.

iceberg, it's a compliment

<3 :)

nah ma im not sayin anythin in a bad light

love is love an you know this

im listenin to biggie - everyday struggle... right now

ohhhhh shit, :lol: thats gangsta

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by Pistol

Ted,

the only person I think would kill you (if they had balls) would be tease. And only because you created the "homosexual undertones" thread which he kinged while exposing his "tendencies".

Face it, you'd axe me as quick as anyone. Not because it's necessary or even worth the effort, but because it's your god-given right as a human to KILL TED.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

Face it, you'd axe me as quick as anyone. Not because it's necessary or even worth the effort, but because it's your god-given right as a human to KILL TED.

speakin on that same level right now, i seen that movie murder by numbers tonight an it was pretty hot

i mean it had a straight plot, sandra bullock was the star so im sayin, you cant go wrong

bout some genius ass boys comin to the conclusion you can only really be free if your a criminal and can break laws and say... kill someone without any reprocussions(however you spell that)

good movie, gets you thinkin

Guest socrates

I sit the corner talking to myself, while the rest of you just walkon by don't talk tome i'llbe fine..you'llseeyou mutherfuckersYOU'llSEe tHeBaRReLOfMyGunTHeNYou"LLhAVeToLIkEMEI'llmAKeYoUloVeLAdIEs

Archived