this is how dumb tease is

seeking

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: channel that angry energy into something helpful....................

Originally posted by cmeup

ill beat you ass to death with your own dildo. :spent:

tease

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

i'm not hating on tease, everyone doesnt know everything for sure. like bodice said, we're all a little ignorant to something. i know i'm no einstein.;)

shut the fuck up tease...you jump to conclusions to fuckin fast and get angry over stupid petty bullshit...you misunderstood what i was doing at first in the thread about some bitches you got...and you jumped on my case about being a virgin, then you attack bodice because your too dumb to understand whats going on and then you attack people on defense...i used to actually think you were alrite...but now i realize your just an ignorant faggot with a low self esteem, so you post all your "playa threads" on here to create some image of yourself that probably isnt even true...i also realize that you really dontt get that much from women for a 20 year old, and everytime you get somewhere close to sex you decide to post about it...every sexual encounter you experianced is on this board...and for a 20 year...thats kinda weak....im a virgin...im still young and i have 3 years on your ass....so fuckin what...im not out looking for pussy like some sex starved freak...its something that if its there...i will take it, if not, im not gonna go hunting for it...im not on AOL hoping to find some little sluts to go bang or something...seriously dude...act like your fuckin 20, not 15.....if you still wanna call me out on this board im not even gonna dignify shit with an aswer because your just an internet thug, not a real life one...so go ahead and talk all the shit you want to me on here....post your little threads about your rare sexual encounters and diss me about not getting any because that obviously helps you feel better

Damn....

Someting definitely has to be done about all of this..I've never seen such Bullshit in my life..And Tease, give it up man, the whole world does not love you. Your not the player your girlfriend says you are........

watever....im used to "internet beef" because i deal with that shit everyday and even get into rumbles over shit said on the internet, but i wanna clear some shit up

1. i sometimes say the word nigga, not dude, bro, or brah

2. you misunderstood the picture posting

3. im a virgin, im 16, werent you a virgin at 16? so you cant really say anything

4. (no joke) i could have gotten some like last week with some filipina/white chick but decided against doing anything because i dont want it yet

http://cartogra.com/rs/92CCA265-8169-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

http://cartogra.com/rs/92CCA270-8169-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

smart you would ban me for some stupid shit... you goofy fuck...

and yall some dumb bitches, everyone up in this thread that replied with some haterade remarks...

yall act like yall doctor mutha fucking drew up in here, knowing everything about sex.

if you read the convo, i said, i was pretty sure they couldnt but people had told me yes to both no and yes as the answer so i couldnt remember.

tease

okay this thread is funny. but i had to reply to this again. tease....think about it. do women grow eggs or have ovaries in their mouth?? last time i checked, i wasn't growing anything in my mouth. just think about it; i think its common sense. but who knows....i could have sworn you were 16. but everyone else is telling me diferent which makes me chuckle just a little bit because we have all witnessed all the stupid threads that you start.

just my opinion.

i dont make a fool outta myself. i am who i am

"who i am" = dumb as a bag of pig hooves.

tease, just stop dude. regulator summed it up perfectly. every sexual encounter you have ever had in your life is documented on this board.

everything out of your mouth makes you look more pathetic.

the few people who have tried to defend you, you turned around and dissed.

i didnt post that pic to clown your lack of sexual knowledge, i posted it because in one single line, it refutes every single thing that you 'claim' about yourself.

your not a pimp, your not a thug and your not a writer. your a confused little white kid with a bad eminem dye job and a dial-up life.

Originally posted by Devilush

okay this thread is funny. but i had to reply to this again. tease....think about it. do women grow eggs or have ovaries in their mouth?? last time i checked, i wasn't growing anything in my mouth. just think about it; i think its common sense. but who knows....i could have sworn you were 16. but everyone else is telling me diferent which makes me chuckle just a little bit because we have all witnessed all the stupid threads that you start.

just my opinion.

he did say swallow.. which means that it goes down.. near your uterus.. not just in your mouth.. you cant blame the kid (or slow adult [im still not sure which one]) for not knowing, we all have had questions like these in our lives.. just because tease asked all might god seeking it's blown up into a massive idiot fest (should i just have said 'another usual 12 oz thread?') i don't know.. i guess im just feeling sorry for the guy.. you people fuck with him too much... even with the whole this is just the internet thing.. its still real people telling you your stupid.. kinda to your face.. anyway.. im going to shut up now and listen to more propaghandi.

wow this bickerin just goes on an on an on an on an on an on an on an on an on....

an on an on an on...

i'm trying very hard to refrain from the few threads ive seen just begging for me to get involved in

let me get up in this bitch

this thread will be closed by midnight

:lol:

on a different note i just seen murder by numbers that movies hot as fuck

Originally posted by seeking

"who i am" = dumb as a bag of pig hooves.

tease, just stop dude. regulator summed it up perfectly. every sexual encounter you have ever had in your life is documented on this board.

everything out of your mouth makes you look more pathetic.

the few people who have tried to defend you, you turned around and dissed.

i didnt post that pic to clown your lack of sexual knowledge, i posted it because in one single line, it refutes every single thing that you 'claim' about yourself.

your not a pimp, your not a thug and your not a writer. your a confused little white kid with a bad eminem dye job and a dial-up life.

i cant believe you are trying to make a joke out of him having a dial-up connection.. seriously.. unless im stupid and your talking about something else.. you are laughing at the kid because he has a slower internet connection then you.. if you don't see the stupidity in that then.. i dont know... back to the music.

Re: Re: channel that angry energy into something helpful....................

first off, i didnt ask seeking that shit....

secondly, i was somewhat joking about the question, me and my so called friend were talking about some funny shit i did, and i asked him, cuz like i said for tha FIFTH FUCKING TIME, i heard "yes and no"

to the question in hand, and sense i couldnt remember the RIGHT answer, even though i was pretty sure you couldnt, i asked his bitch ass for the answer, his bitch ass being southernkid.

thirdly, dont say shit about me being from texas. i like you girl, but dont act like your funny saying that shit. like we some inbreed fuck ups. ill beat you ass to death with your own dildo. :spent:

tease

I'm just wondering if you ever had sex education.

Originally posted by girl-lies

i cant believe you are trying to make a joke out of him having a dial-up connection.. seriously.. unless im stupid and your talking about something else.. you are laughing at the kid because he has a slower internet connection then you.. if you don't see the stupidity in that then.. i dont know... back to the music.

I don't think he was meaning that he had a slower internet connection. I believe he meant that tease spends his life on the internet, i.e. dial-up life.

Originally posted by girl-lies

he did say swallow.. which means that it goes down.. near your uterus.. not just in your mouth.. you cant blame the kid (or slow adult [im still not sure which one]) for not knowing, we all have had questions like these in our lives.. just because tease asked all might god seeking it's blown up into a massive idiot fest (should i just have said 'another usual 12 oz thread?') i don't know.. i guess im just feeling sorry for the guy.. you people fuck with him too much... even with the whole this is just the internet thing.. its still real people telling you your stupid.. kinda to your face.. anyway.. im going to shut up now and listen to more propaghandi.

well yea it goes down, but doesnt go anywhere near your uterus nor the eggs it is supposed to hit.

we have had questions like that when we were younger. not unless where he lives, they really do deprive the sex education 101. but i would assume....since he claims that he has so much sexual encounters...that he would know something about this nature.

i dont think that tease asked seeking the question, i think tease asked someone else and that someone else forwarded the info to seeking.

all in all....i think you feel sorry for him is because we all think that he is some young dude just by the way he posts shit, but in reality, he isnt young at all.

about the dial up thing...i think seeking is refering to tease's life on the internet as a constant. not because tease has a slow dial up.

Originally posted by Devilush

seeee fugazi and i are on the same page. we practically posted at the same time with the same comments.

The same page that I would hope most people would be on... yet it's apparent not everyone is.

i see... the dial-up life thing makes sense now.

plus.. ovbiously he would have to have some knowledge of the body to know how close the uterus actually is to the stomach. .. if he did have some knowledge of the body.. he would have already known that a female cannot become pregnant by smallowing semen..

hm.. did i explain that right?

i say shit cuz i mean it, not cuz someone put a fucking gun to my head....

teaser :D

So you really meant it when you asked if girls could get pregnant from swallowing? Good fucking grief. You think a girl would swallow for you if she knew there was a chance she'd have *your* baby? ;)

i honestly question tease's basic IQ. if its as low as i think it is, im not so sure he should be allowed to mingle freely with the rest of us.

its not that he didnt know, its that he doesnt think there is anything to learn.

we better be carefull, he's got 'niggas in the pen that will kill for him".

tease, i got this many posts, held down a full time job, had a girlfriend, traveled around the world, toured the US twice, and still had enough time to paint more trains in the last week than you've done all year.

you have to make shit up to dis me, i just have to quote you... the more you talk, the dumber you look.

seeking/no, no, you keep laughing.

you know you've forgotten the answer to sexual questions before... it was tha same shit...

Have I forgotten, or do you just tell yourself I have, so that you don't feel as bad? Maybe I forgot something that basic when I was in fifth grade..

how is that fronting? the people i call toys are in my eyes...

65% of this board is toys.

the truth hurts.

teaser<~

its like retards calling retards retards.

Similar to the last analogy i tossed your way...

its all fronting.

but seriously, i know you all have heard some answer to some question yall had, and over time heard many stories about it being true or false, thats exactly what happened to me....

yall got shittier lives than me to keep replying to this and making up different situations about this shit.

It's really neat how you like to do what a psychologist would refer to as "transference". You blame negative life occurences, and your own poor situation on others, which makes you feel better. You do it to make yourself feel better, and so you can feel like you relate. It's really interesting to read through your posts and watch you do this. You make an assumption about people which has no grounds. My life is shittier then yours because of the amount I post, yet you have 4k posts and I have 150? Let's delve into this further...

Archived