• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

racetraitor

where have you been my whole life?

heavy fucking metal like whoa!

i highly suggest picking up 'make them talk'. a split ep featuing the and 'burn it down'.

is that who's singing?

grrrr.... dude, dont make me not like them.

why would phil be in a band named 'race traitor'? thats like eminem starting a group called 'anti nigger machine'

Guest Dyptheria

race traitor is good stuff. they pissed off the whole "scene" when they came out. thumbs up

Originally posted by seeking

is that who's singing?

grrrr.... dude, dont make me not like them.

why would phil be in a band named 'race traitor'? thats like eminem starting a group called 'anti nigger machine'

no, i have no idea. i never heard of these dudes. i was just telling you cause i know you like phillip too :lol:

nah i dont believe hes the singer. he does down/superjoint ritual now

then i kinda retracted my last statement due to the results last time this was mentioned

racetraitor is one the best bands to ever break up...i miss them on a daily basis.

thanks for making me miss yet another cd that go stolen during the great cd heist of 2001

pantera is probably the furthest thing from that band. you need to pick up their full length on uprising if you don't have it, mean as fuck, politically minded, exactly what I expect of hardcore. it is too bad that they broke up though.

phil anselmo has nothing to do with race traitor....its all about circle of dead children tho if you like metal check them out..

Guest serpent of the light

what do they sound like? i've heard the name but never taken the time to check em out.

they sound kind of like if slayer hung out with bono alot, became political, did a bunch of coke with lemmmy from motorhead, then went to a house party being held by biohazard, where they did lines of OC.

make sense?

this one time, grant got us all real drunk eh, and well i dont know we went to some show, so anyways they played this song called strapping on a dildo. fuck id ont know.

discordant, tons of double bass, screamed vocals, off time super heavy part to superheavy off time part to eerie part. All with power.

Thats all the accurate discription I could come up with. I go through week stretches where all i listen to are them, and absinthe(ex-groundwork).

if you like racetraitor you should listen to kill the slave master... andy (drummer) and karl (guitarist) from racetraitor's other band... they aren't as grindy as racetraitor but if you like technical metal they are on point...

i wasnt comparing the two at all

i was just telling seeking that i copped his new album thats all that was. last time i told people i liked pantera i was called a racist whatever whatever, that was in the past, but seeking stuck up for pantera, i shoud say saw my point of veiw more like it, its somethin we share, our views on this certian topic

i was just telling him, exactly what i said. i got the new phil anselmo album what the fuck?

damn...

*edit*

if you decide to watch mr. deeds go see the movie drunk.

Originally posted by xhobox

if you like racetraitor you should listen to kill the slave master... andy (drummer) and karl (guitarist) from racetraitor's other band... they aren't as grindy as racetraitor but if you like technical metal they are on point...

and if you likekill the slave master, you should listen to creation is crucifixion