Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
That doesn't make it any better. Shit from 2000 should be left up regardless of who it is. I enjoy seeing old sent2 shit still up, he crushed hard back in his day and a hell of a lot harder than a lot of peeps nowadays.

i'm seeing a pattern develop with montrealers coming to this city and not showing respect, whether intentional or not. not cool.

its not like toronto is any different when they come to montreal. sucks that a faded ass piece from an oldschool got crossed, but take solace in the fact that it was crossed by someone who isn't a soft little toy. Castro does his shit and has been doing it for a long time, he deserves respect as well, whether or not he's from toronto.

its not like toronto is any different when they come to montreal. sucks that a faded ass piece from an oldschool got crossed, but take solace in the fact that it was crossed by someone who isn't a soft little toy. Castro does his shit and has been doing it for a long time, he deserves respect as well, whether or not he's from toronto.

Personally, i mean just me, don't really care who you are. Whether you're an oldschool king or a new jack toy really has no bearing on the matter.

I actually wouldn't mind as much if it was some new jack toy because they usually don't know any better and haven't been schooled yet.

Having it gone over by someone who should have known better doesn't give me solace, it makes me lose some respect for that individual whether he had any or not.

This is no personal diss to castro, i know he's been around awhile and crushed hard so don't get it twisted. I wasn't calling anyone out personally I had just stated a trend I had noticed developing.

This is a rule that everybody should follow, in every city. If its old and faded as fuck, leave it the hell alone. There are a lot of other spots out there.

Obviously this is graf and shit generally gets gone over, nothing lasts forever and shit does go both ways which comes down a larger issue of people just not having as much respect as they used to, whether its toronto or montreal or nebraska.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived