Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm from chicago and i just got back from toronto (went to see the soccer game). i gotta say the graffiti is a lot better there than in chicago, and i enjoyed the city a lot even though i only stayed one day. seen some cause, eyez, and a bunch of gramz. here was a sick nesta rooftop that was ballin'.

anyways, keep up the good work.

-Hilow 3fk chicago.

Actually the FB was over an unfinished outline which is where the B was... and the F was on a clean wall.. That FB blockbuster was not breaking any rules..

And you dont know me and haven't seen almost anything I've done for you to call me toy..

floating_silo_by_mewthree.jpg

your fb wasnt over anythign but there was a meor throw over a revise ground up older than youve been writign im sure and a cel? throw over a whyz bomb. you guys are dumb as fuck nobody dissed your ugly fb if your from otu fo town dont go over anyone on dumb asumptions teher nobody or not vintage.

i hate all you kids that have been writing for like a year and think that you know everything but we have done more harcore shit then you and as soon as we go back to toronto we are taking back our spot like always cause been around and we will always be around to take back our spots

they werent your damn spots they were revise and whyz spots you idiots.

Archived