Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a retarded reply to a question....are u saying that bombing is just for toys??

big up utah,cause,trik absolutely killin it over there when i was livin there this summer!

that style in progress jam was cool when i went down there but first time id ever heard of payin to get on a wall.....is this usually done?? its a bit gay

It's kool, I wouldn't mistake kwest for kegr..

But I was wondering if it's the same Kegr.. I doubt it though because 1) I didn't see any MOAS tags, and 2) Most of Kegr's (moas) street bombing is done backwards from what I can tell, and not just tags.

Also, if anyone goes down on those train tracks at the bottom of bathurst street (the tracks that lead to the CN tower.. only near that old abandoned building) you should see a big FB blockbuster in chrome with a red 3D. Take a flick and post it because the night time flick isn't that great. Plus there's some HSP ground ups near there also (sewer, fome, nixon, risk etc..).

Peace!

the fb over ren and revise? yeah all your shits done toyyy.

yea i noticed theres alot of art fags out here not about bombing

i know right,thats whats lame about this city,for real,that bombers=toys shit will get a dudes teeth knocked to rochester if someone says that shit to me.im not down with snobby rich kids who act like they know.and your shit aint sacred if i get a tag dissed.im taking out your pieces.i dont play that game.i play for keeps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the fb over ren and revise? yeah all your shits done toyyy.

Actually the FB was over an unfinished outline which is where the B was... and the F was on a clean wall.. That FB blockbuster was not breaking any rules..

And you dont know me and haven't seen almost anything I've done for you to call me toy..

floating_silo_by_mewthree.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived