Toronto-> like just above the US

Chicken George

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

Wuddup with that deceit piece over by ****** dated 1980? Is that for real. I remember seeing it a few years ago, and just saw the flick recently to remind me. Anyone know anything?

theres a bunch of shit around that area from that era. i believe its '88.

some cats don't have very much respect either around there. all that shit is gradually being gone over with wak shit. i'll be goin on a buff mission pretty soon.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

some cats don't have very much respect either around there.

like the fool who wrote 'toy' over a wyse throw in this laneway near me.

he also toyed engine. I think it's time for a history lesson.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I figured I’d take after you and tried to set up a new account with them today, but it didn’t go through because of some sort of security license that hasn’t been renewed/updated (or something along those lines), according to my zonealarm or some shit. I am really computer illiterate. To think I was one semester away from being Cisco certified!

Seemesmile.com is something I’m comfortable with but it doesn’t rotate shit. No matter, I actually have surplus cash right now. I ain’t buying shit for no one but myself, maybe, this merry joyous holiday season, so I will get more flix developed to post here during the holidays.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes it does. And they fuck you around...I paid for unlimited space and bandwidth, a few months later they put me on a limit...I wasn't too pleased.

fucking eh... thats why i don't understand why kane would put the site up without pics for months. i'm looking for a decent plan myself right now, it seems that hosting is getting a lot cheaper - love ur site by the way.

boxcutter, where u at?

right here man still alive and kickin, just aint walkin and flikkin...to damn cold...2004 and war has begun...its the come up...but then again im just the flavor of the month and no one knows my name...next thing you know i m flavor of the year and you gotta respect the game...peace............hit me up.

Archived