ATMOSPHERE..cd release shows

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fuck.

Can't make it to the show... parents are in until Tuesday and I have lots of family drunkenness to catch up on. If I don't see Freshie or Zippy tonight, say bye and good luck to them for me. Beerish fish,

El Mamerro

caught the sad clown dub... hot show.. misssed you guess you guys got lost in the crowd of whiteboys.

noticed some kema tags... bummed i didnt see you guys... email a brotha lets network and percolate...

ah.... my herpes are acting up.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Al Green

my herpes are acting up.

Word on yo ass. Was there any dumb dance contest I could've won a CD in? Beer,

The Running Mam

yeah so i got shut outta the show.....but luckily was able to spend the time getting drunk down stairs on vodka tonics and some pretty kick ass jazz.....but every once in a while, we would hear the rumping and quickly order more drinks.....somehow it still ended being a long hazy nite....i actually got one tix, then i was outside and aesop was out there and proceeded to jet, so i figured id just resale it considering dood already left....i guess it was all for good, best time i had getting shut out...i was bummed cause i found no fisherman....however i spotted igloo, ansiq, hesh, kema, ast, etc etc etc.....it was quite funny and made me chuckle and gave me a faint memory of rolling rocks and rusto....

heres to the next time and two sick days loungin in the running river...roe

"dress like a cherub and cover her with rose blosoms"

please believe that this works like a charm, although i prefer to do it randomly, lets say on a tuesday, rather then a predictable valentines day....but please be careful, last time i did it, i managed to shoot myself in the foot with an arrow, it got infected, and poke her in the eyes with my tinfoil wings, now she wears a pacth like a pirate....needless to say the emergency room is not a place for a romance.....:love2:

Archived