"the hardest way to learn is by dying"

Guest railroadjerk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tease, when was the last time you painted?

fuck that, answer me, when was the last time you painted a train, a wall or even a piece of fucking wood in your backyard?

allright then, dont fucking speak, you dont belong here.

go waste your time trying to get girls pregnant by blowing it down their throat (dont make me post the screen capture you fucking monkey)

Originally posted by seeking

tease, when was the last time you painted?

fuck that, answer me, when was the last time you painted a train, a wall or even a piece of fucking wood in your backyard?

allright then, dont fucking speak, you dont belong here.

go waste your time trying to get girls pregnant by blowing it down their throat (dont make me post the screen capture you fucking monkey)

i painted about 5-7 times last month... some decent shit to... no trains, im not ready for them..

but i did get props from pause'dac'a2m on one of my pieces...

but yea.... i suck, and your god...

Guest hate monger

Tease, you fucking waste of teeth, do the world a favor, join the Taliban you fucking jack ass.

haha...ouch...idea, delete this post and repost the flicks...you jerk- did you get flicks of the stuff you did in the city? im pretty lazy and dont feel like going down there tomorrow before it gets buffed by those fucks...

wait, i might wanna check out the others...but still, u got flicks?

Guest railroadjerk

dang honestly i didnt want this to turn into a big fiasco about all that. im not mad at tease i just dont like people talking about friends of mine like that on the internet, especially. especially when shes cute as hell, and took time out of her life to enjoy something so simple as looking at trains.

crotch - get on aim and ill talk to you, you should really go though if all went well there will be some dope stuff there. get it before its gone!

id really like it if people talked about freights instead.

wonk saggin.

BENCHING WITH GIRLS

ONCE I WENT TO LOOK AT FR8S WITH MY GIRL AND SHE FREAKED OUT

TOLD ME THAT GRAFF WAS FOR LOW LIFES AND THAT SHE CANT BELIVE THAT I DO SHIT LIKE THAT...SHE TOLD ME BEFORE SHE MET ME SHE THOUGHT GRAFF WAS ONLY DONE BY BLACK AND MEXICAN GANGS,,,WHAT A DUMB BITCH!!! I HATE HER...BUT I LOVE HER TOO!!

SHIT I WISH I HAD A FRESH BITCH AT MY SIDE WHILE BENCHING!!

BYE BY

Guest Ted Wakowski

Yo fuck that nonsense written. Girls cool enough to go bench with writers are few and far between. She needs a flower and a hug not an insult.

Guest krowteN

i know this shit is over but im gonna have to agree with HAL on this one. getting laid is the next best thing to trains. but sometimes i enjoy just chillin with a girl, especially at the bench. whoever has girls to chill with while benching, that arent complaining about no trains coming or bugs or the dirt or its too hot/cold etc. etc. is a lucky motherfucker. im jealous....seriously.

whys everyone freaking out, not everyone has to jock her,especially when she dont even look jockable. and dont try to act like it wasnt warranted cuz u posted the chick and said 'benching with a girl' so you brought attention to her,the other people jus reponded.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by mynameismud

whys everyone freaking out, not everyone has to jock her,especially when she dont even look jockable. and dont try to act like it wasnt warranted cuz u posted the chick and said 'benching with a girl' so you brought attention to her,the other people jus reponded.

i didnt say "benching with playboy eligible girls whom you should all jock" i posted the flick 1. because it looks cool and 2. because i respected the fact that she was down to hang out in the 95 degree heat with me and watch trains go by. i dont need you or anyone to tell me how jockable she is, i could give a fuck.

and the self promo award for the 100th time goes tooooooooooo......................

*drum roll*

first who answers right gets a cookie.....

by the way...railroad jerk....good post brotha....dont sweat the stupid comments....and if it's tease trying to pick on anyone, lets just ask him to back it up with one of his pictures of "brandy's" living room he painted...playa playa....i wish i had girls like that.....

"Yo fuck that nonsense written. Girls cool enough to go bench with writers are few and far between. She needs a flower and a hug not an insult."

hahahahahahahahahah.

I'm crying this is so funny

Archived