N.I.P./N.O.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

DPC kills shit. The other two crews don't really do much, except bicker at each other and stay up late. DPC actually gets busy and reps frequently, with photo evidence. How do I apply? Do I have to post pics? Beer,

El Mamerro

coining our token term "daNCE party!" i take it upon myself knowing that i have backing by my fellows platapie and uncle boy the now EL MAMERRO is now "DPC" status. i was greatly swayed by his picture biography(which was awesome~!!!!) post some dance party flix from your home town and we'll be greatly happy!!!! yay el mamerro!

Guest willy.wonka

attack of the alien nightowl....with wings!

come on guys...we all know that aliens arent real.....;)

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by dosoner

im not down with any of these crews, but if sides are being taken, mark me up for the dpc. ill have some mad dance party photos now that i have a decent digital cam.

hook up tha photos!!:D

Guest platapie

as long as you post pictures of your self getting dizown then the council of DPC will take you in to consideration.

DPC

el barto

uncle boy

platapie

and new inductee

el mammero!:king:

Guest platapie

all yo uneed is to take pictures of partying and gettign krunk with it tt. and the council will consider you.

DPC coming up strong,.

Archived