Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IVO AKM KILLERZ

THE IVO AKM FILES FINALLY!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by fartus:

euro fag..

 

that's the spirit..when ya on ya death bed singin the the american anthem and thanking god for jerry springer, you'll know you've had a full life...on a side note props to IVO and all the bannana benders...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care if your european, australian or from antarctica runnin around hittin up some pinguins...thats some hot shit...I like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest platapie

temp name i think your wrong and you must be from euro or sum guy who paints 3-d none the less america is the best at everything and im not going to hear any diffrent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fartus:

euro fag..

fucking stoopid uneducated wanker

australia isnt anywhere near Europe

 

props to all aussies and international bombers that have respect for others on this board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by platapie:

none the less america is the best at everything and im not going to hear any diffrent.

 

 

not this again....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Comp Shoes
Originally posted by Temp Name:

Europe burns 75% of U.S. shit.

 

Your a fucking idiot 100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FUCK ALL THAT SHIT...ANTARTICA BURNS ALL...I BET NONE OF YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS AIN'T GETTIN UP IN BELOW-ZERO TEMPERATURES TAGGING GLACIERS IN MOTION...UNTIL YOU'VE DONE THAT SHIT, STOP WHINING ABOUT WHICH CONTINENT HAS THE BEST SCENE AND COME DOWN HERE AND FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF

 

 

on a more serious note...nobody wants to see peeps arguing over that shit, he posted the pics, and they're tight pics, give him props or shut the fuck up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by KMAS41:

FUCK ALL THAT SHIT...ANTARTICA BURNS ALL...I BET NONE OF YALL PUSSY ASS NIGGAS AIN'T GETTIN UP IN BELOW-ZERO TEMPERATURES TAGGING GLACIERS IN MOTION...UNTIL YOU'VE DONE THAT SHIT, STOP WHINING ABOUT WHICH CONTINENT HAS THE BEST SCENE AND COME DOWN HERE AND FREEZE YOUR ASS OFF

 

 

on a more serious note...nobody wants to see peeps arguing over that shit, he posted the pics, and they're tight pics, give him props or shut the fuck up

 

word em up! word em up! word em up!

someone knows what up.thanks mate... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

 

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jesus... you guys are fucking morons...

 

nice post bro... stay up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by platapie:

temp name i think your wrong and you must be from euro or sum guy who paints 3-d none the less america is the best at everything and im not going to hear any diffrent.

 

Don't you live on some island that got annexed in the 50's? Who fuckin cares. America is great for baseball, freight trash and boy bands. What a great fucking place. Europe is great for bad hair, new wave, and 3d pieces. Everywhere sucks the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Nic Thamaire:

WHERE IS STYLE?

 

WHERE ARE YOU PIECES IS A BETTER QUESTION

YOU GAY MONKEY FUCKER!!!

 

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bare

Say what you will about this stuff, but this dude posts quality shit and lots of it. IVO puts in work, have you seen all of these clean trains? I dig most everythign that is posted, the block letters rock. I like this stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Bare:

Say what you will about this stuff, but this dude posts quality shit and lots of it. IVO puts in work, have you seen all of these clean trains? I dig most everythign that is posted, the block letters rock. I like this stuff.

 

thank bare! at least your someone worthwhile

who checks this site and doesn't dis like

all the toys!

 

------------------

ivo akmob!!

we be da infamous...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Temp Name:

Europe burns 75% of U.S. shit.

 

Why the fuck do you come out and say stupid shit like that.... What happened to the love and respect (outside of battles of course) in this Function called graffiti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shut the fuck up fartus you litle son of a bitch europe is the place that everyonr else is looking up to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by Comp Shoes:

Your a fucking idiot 100%.

 

 

are you gonna back that up somehow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×