rollin rollin rollin....keep them ravers rollin

Guest amorphic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amorphic
Originally posted by iCEBERG

oh no we will have to be spared a picture of some fucked up looking raver. oh god please no, i fucking hate those people, yet i want to look at them every chance i get. fuck. i better start scraping the frost on my nuts off also. damn you, damn you to hell. you should have never brought up those cool pictures, now im dieing to see them. shit.

i love you:D

• 1 month later...
Guest ArtvandaL

my roomates a raver, he gets raver bitchs for me too

i'm a writer, theres bareley any writer bitches...

so, i go to a couple of raves, and i think theyr chilsish an shit, but fuck it, they do what they do, they do a whole lotta drugs thats fo sho, a whole lot a fucked up shit that fucks them up. all in all, if your a writer you could be anythin else, u could be a raver, a crackhead, a student, a worker, a robber, whatever, raves just past right by me when i was 17-18 yrs, now i'm all fucked up...

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Wrongo Sal

http://www.scouts.ca/cj01/gallery/july12/IMG0308.JPG'>

is that guy on the right wearing a basketball net?

oh oh oh oh.... the dude in the back at the left looks like hes got a toilet in his ass...

HUGN!!!!! ouch. must hurt. whoops.

now as for the dude wearing the basketball net... he looks like hes an albino SOMETHING that just got outta a cold pool. check the hair man..

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

my roomates a raver, he gets raver bitchs for me too

i'm a writer, theres bareley any writer bitches...

so, i go to a couple of raves, and i think theyr chilsish an shit, but fuck it, they do what they do, they do a whole lotta drugs thats fo sho, a whole lot a fucked up shit that fucks them up. all in all, if your a writer you could be anythin else, u could be a raver, a crackhead, a student, a worker, a robber, whatever, raves just past right by me when i was 17-18 yrs, now i'm all fucked up...

am i the only one who dosent quite understand?

Guest drunken phil

as for the site where you cant post the pics. push the "print screen" button and fix the pic so you can save it and upload it. that is of course, if your not as lazt as i am..

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

raves are indeed the gayest thing ever. know who'd i'd expect to see at raves? fucking rollerbladers.

whats more gay than a raving aggressive inline enthusiast? nothing.

trance/techno/rave/shit.........whatever you call the "music" it sucks....its complete garbage. its like some asshole took everything stupid and idiotic in the world (pants with 98 inch openings, shitty music, stupid people, homoerotic clothes, people who wouldnt be sociable unless theyre on E or something of the like...) and stuck it into something called a "rave"....yeah. fuck raves.

im gonna sell some rat poison that looks like E to some stupid little ravers. i'll do the world a service by exterminating some of them and make some dolla dollaz for my damn self.

i know alot of really really sic writers the are hardcore inline skaters...

There friends with skaters.. I dont know why ppl think skaters and fruit booters cant be friends.. Come to van and say u think inline skating is gay and see how bad of a beat down u catch..

Hey Look...

I know you know eveyone and there fucking mom knows how stupid ravers are. I mean fuck if you have ever even been to a rave its ten times worse but you know what i have seen a lot of dope writers and i mean fuckin well known writers all up in that shit so it aint all that bad. I mean in reality it really is that bad but if you stop your shit talking and actually think back to the last time you went you know it was fun. thats all i gotta say about that...

:dazed:

Originally posted by kristy

Hey Look...

I know you know eveyone and there fucking mom knows how stupid ravers are. I mean fuck if you have ever even been to a rave its ten times worse but you know what i have seen a lot of dope writers and i mean fuckin well known writers all up in that shit so it aint all that bad.

dope writers dont mean shit when etards are breathing all up on you

ive been to a few raves and i regret it

worst people ever

punch a raver in the face

naw i went to one about a year ago ..a massive it fuckin sucked. i almost killed myself before i even got there. ..standin in line... its not worth it. but hey we all have are opinions and mine is that hardcore candy ravers who talk about "the vibe" and wear fairy wings or wear shirts that say shit like "i love e and e loves me" is a lil on the fruity side. but hey what do i know.

my eyes lit up when i saw those stickers posted up in here, i think ima make a shirt that says somethin like that.. or maybe.. somethin that says ravers with a big red circle and a line crossin it out. oh dear jeebus the worst is at stores like hot topic where they sell all that raver shit. fuzzy pants and thinga ma jings. i'll stop now while i can i could go on for days..arrrh

Originally posted by dELiSs

my eyes lit up when i saw those stickers posted up in here,

the worst is at stores like hot topic where they sell all that raver shit. fuzzy pants and thinga ma jings.

yes ravers suck at life

and i havent ventured into that store in years upon years now

the people leaving are a deterrant for me to even think of entering

I remember when party crews and raves/clubs used to be the shit in the early 90's. that was before Ecstacy and tons of fags came in. I remember there used to be the occasional rave in my city (not buttfuck Egypt) and it would mostly be tagbanger's gangsters or other baldheads along with rebels and shit. Now it seems everyone is wearing rainbow shit sucking on pacifiers and waving glowsticks around. Way too homoerotic for me.

at grad nite the bus i was on was full of ravers pretty much and me being an idiot opened up my phone because the screen is lit up blue automatically and started waving it around pretending to do those oh so crazy tricks them glowstickers do yelling stupid shit like " check out my raver skills" and "hey hey do u wanna light show??" and these asian guys wanted to kick my ass. it felt so bad ..well not really yet so good all at the same time..

SMACK ME

I remember in 98 or something they had this thing called purple shield in La Puente for new years. So me and a couple friends went there to break into cars and take pictures of sluts and bring them back home.

edited We did NOT go in.

strictly parking lot pimping suckaz! :lol:

Originally posted by dELiSs

it felt so bad ..well not really yet so good all at the same time..

the joy of insulting a raver... ahh!

Originally posted by Brother Nightowl Pistol

So me and a couple friends went there to break into cars

muhuhahaaahaahaa :lol:

Archived