rollin rollin rollin....keep them ravers rollin

Guest amorphic

Guest natiboi

ive been to alot of partys in dayton and columbus. and ill admit, ive seen sum pretty gay muther fukers there. but theres all kinds of ravers. there is alot of jungle and hip hop heads there too(like my self) and you can usually meet sum cool hip hop cats up there that paint and shit. its usually cool like that. plus you can leave and walk around and griffin shit up. thats pretty cool too. but yea ive met, and know, sum wierd spooky fucks. like 40 year old men dancin and rubbin on little 15-18 year old girls. its fucked up. i think its funny to observe people and watch them do stupid things. thats always cool and they will usually give free cigarettes and shit too. so thats always a plus. but wutever floats your boat i guess:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

................................................... ==

................................................... .

.................................................... /

......................................................./

necro

ratm

wu tang

souls of mischeif

tribe called quest-can u kick it

bad religion

basement jaxx

beatjunkies-shabba ranks

beatjunkies-tried by twelve

blackalicious

blacaklicous

blackalicous

blackstar

blakstar

cinneb sebse

cowboy bebop-tank

deltron

deltron3030

dj sammy

Eze- eazy duz it

yeminim

souls of mischeif-cab fare

hip hop dj qbert

la symphony-san deigo

la symph

la symph

ratm

ratm

necro

souls of mischeal 93 till infinite

souls of mischeif-step to my girl

royal flush-world wide

souls of mischeif

sublime-daterape

swollen members

talib kwali

the roots

the strokes

utada hikaru

weezer

world famouse beat junkies-style wars

zion I-critical

zion I-silly puddy

//..........

Guest Canadiano

these guys are my boys...

http://www.ravelytes.com/eventpics/super%20sonic%20july%206/DSC08865.jpg'>

"seriously, the scene is so wack now, don't you think? I can't even get pure mdma now."

http://www.ravelytes.com/eventpics/super%20sonic%20july%206/DSC08895.jpg'>

"we all agree that our parents don't understand us!"

http://www.ravelytes.com/eventpics/super%20sonic%20july%206/DSC08903.jpg'>

look at that guy macking on that fat chick!

http://www.ravelytes.com/eventpics/super%20sonic%20july%206/DSC08937.jpg'>

these dudes best be playing truth or dare with these broads!

http://www.ravelytes.com/eventpics/super%20sonic%20july%206/DSC08898.jpg'>

candy ass bastards

there is nothing worse then stumbling through a cuddle puddle of guys

giving back masages while on your way to hear some D-n-B

e makes you gay !!!

what,you can't drink a beer?

fagat!!

bassline productions, rewind crew , 808 collective,

hard core junglist

good thread- aconcerned bloodskull

Originally posted by kristy

Hey Look...

I know you know eveyone and there fucking mom knows how stupid ravers are. I mean fuck if you have ever even been to a rave its ten times worse but you know what i have seen a lot of dope writers and i mean fuckin well known writers all up in that shit so it aint all that bad. I mean in reality it really is that bad but if you stop your shit talking and actually think back to the last time you went you know it was fun. thats all i gotta say about that...

:dazed:

BOOM CLAP BOOM CLAP BOOM CLAP hahahah

if i wanted to hear that shit, iwould listen to my heartbeat

-i'm an everyday junglist

-fighting for survial:crazy:

Re: i think ravers are soooo beyond me

Originally posted by RickJameski

Date: Wed, 14 Aug 96 18:23:26 pst

I'll bring the 'Slip and Slide' if somebody else brings the DJ's and the audio gear!

beep beep beep beep

wake the fuck up

Guest --zeSto--

Re: candy ass bastards

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

bassline productions, rewind crew , 808 collective

either you're from my city,

or you really need to come up with some more original names.

Rewind crew?

Bassline Productions?

part of the Lighter Massive too?

I'm not knocking you,

but it's like writing SER... every town's got one.

raves are fun, the old school ones in abandoned wharehouses were fun, the new ones are fun. i havent been to a rave in forever but they were fun

thats you fault if you hang around with a buncha e'd up fags who try to touch you and breath down your neck, motherfucker then move, go dance, do somethin

you guys say ravers are all zombies and e-tards and shit, thats like me saying all blacks are fucking criminals

or all whites are redneck hicks whop fuck their sisters

or all arabs are terrorists etc.

grow the fuck up

nah...

shut the fuck up

Guest --zeSto--

^ ok then...

Hippies wouldn't have existed without Pot

Beats wouldn't have existed without Junk

and glam rock/ metal wouldn't have existed without Coke.

And hip-hop wouldn't be here if not for 40's and blunts?

Such an overstatement! (and an incorrect one)

Guest Canadiano

it's all about the 40s and blunts, b!

when I say raver, I mean the ones who blah blah blah...dress fucked up...blah blah blah, do mad e. The ones in TO (from what i hear from other fucked up raver girls) wear baby blue bandanas and wear wife-beaters and try, TRY to look hard. A lot of these characters suck dick for jib. I kinda like some jungle, and quite a few of my buddies live for that shit/spin it. They're cool, though. They party, they do drugs once in a while, and they have jobs, legal or otherwise. Throughout my life, i've known people who fell into the downtown 'rave scene.' Yeah, prostitution and mind reducing drugs non-stop. I've seen beautiful young girls go down that road. My only wish? i wish I was pimping 'em.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT THE E'S LONGTERM EFFECTS ARE STILL UNKNOWN! SOON THE RICH KIDS WILL BE FUCKED UP, POSSIBLY, AND I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by mikro137

RAVIN GAYVIN

Life sucks Die #7!!!! I laughed my ass off....I love that mag.

First thing, E is the stupidest drug known to man. You pay $25-$30 bucks for 5 hours of being fucked up and then you're cracked out for 2 weeks. It really fucks your head up, honestly. The idiots that are all talking about how they love E are the same ones that take it every weekend and just sit in from of the speakers drooling for 6 hours and then leave. All these dumbass e-tards are so abundant at parties, but you have to realize, all the things that you're bitching about are the same things that all the Jaded ravers talk about. All the "OldSkool" Kids hate Candy, Ecstacy, e-puddles, glowsticks, vicks, blah blah blah...Thing is that most of the people that do that shit are usually very new to parties and most of them don't last long. All the ecstacy is what ruins the parties anyway. The DEA and the local cops come and try to fuck everything up because of all the drugs. Raves aren't the problem, It's the dumbass idiots that just care about being fucked up. Tey're the ones that ruin everything. All this shit that everyone's bitching about wouldn't be around if it wasn't for the drugs and the drugged-up dumbfucks that ruin it for everyone else.

Guest natiboi

who really gives a fuck? i dont give a fuck. who cares if they do drugs. thats there thing i guess. fuck em. if they wanna do it, let em. dont give them a goddamned lecture about the shit. who gives a fuck about other people. i could see if it wuz your friends or sumone you cared about but if its just sum shmuk who wants to get all druged up, then let them fry their brain if thats they wanna do. no sense in bitchin about something thats not gonna stop. thats all i gotta say.

Re: Re: candy ass bastards

Originally posted by --zeSto--

either you're from my city,

or you really need to come up with some more original names.

Rewind crew?

Bassline Productions?

part of the Lighter Massive too?

I'm not knocking you,

but it's like writing SER... every town's got one.

representing

bassline o.g.

rewind crew

we used to rock it at 412 lewers, then i got us auntie pasto's...

lightah massive;;;; PUSH UP

MUSIK

never been interested in raves. jnkos have always been enough to make me not like ravers. ive considered going to raves before strictly to go find some e'd up hoe and get some easy play but ive never gotten around to it. i dont think listening to that much drum n bass techno house shit would be worth it anyway. i dont roll so i have no appreciation for that music. im a ganja man and i need chill music with a solid beat. fuckin ravers....

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by !CEBERG

raves are fun, the old school ones in abandoned wharehouses were fun, the new ones are fun. i havent been to a rave in forever but they were fun

thats you fault if you hang around with a buncha e'd up fags who try to touch you and breath down your neck, motherfucker then move, go dance, do somethin

you guys say ravers are all zombies and e-tards and shit, thats like me saying all blacks are fucking criminals

or all whites are redneck hicks whop fuck their sisters

or all arabs are terrorists etc.

grow the fuck up

nah...

shut the fuck up

he said e-tard.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ ok then...

Hippies wouldn't have existed without Pot

Beats wouldn't have existed without Junk

and glam rock/ metal wouldn't have existed without Coke.

And hip-hop wouldn't be here if not for 40's and blunts?

Such an overstatement! (and an incorrect one)

thats correct. but every other 'culture' had somthing else behind it.

hippies- free love, cultural revolution. so forth and so on.

beats?

glam rock, well thats just a gay example. i wasnt even alive and i like david bowies other work (hahaha) . i dont know anything about glam rock

hip hop was not spawned by 40's and blunts. were you making a point so you could disagree with me? I think you were.

i think raving is unique in that all of those other cultures those people would most likleybe doing those things wether or not drugs existed. I know for a fact that people would not be dressing up in fluro and fuzzy back packs and dancing for 2 nights straight without drugs.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Yall are too fukin funny!

Yeah ravers have always been too damn 1337 for me. Hell, yall are too leet for me. What the hell am i doing here? Where am I? Damn e-bombs! I will now delete myself.

thank you.

goodnight.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by crackatinnie

hip hop was not spawned by 40's and blunts. were you making a point so you could disagree with me? I think you were.

I honestly dont think that 'raves' were spawned by drugs, but now they are inseperable.

Just like hiphop and 40's.

Times change. I know I wasn't in the Acid House scene in 1987 London,

but I doubt that the fun fur and teletubbies were either. What Jay-z is doing now is so far removed from what KoolHerc was doing then,

and I think that fits the rave scene too.

We cant judge the originators by what kids who wern't born at the time, are doing today.

Archived