Strickly espo

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kasmoney

can any one post the jawn..where its say "im one cool cracker"???

cdz you sound like you need a hug...toy

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by mud_buddha

did you guys step back and play "which one of these things is not like the others?" when you were done?

all that i know is that its not good at all... thats some of the ugliest shit he has done

Guest jeff123456

does espo use spray paint, rollers, paint brushes? what does he use to do that shit on the gates?

i saw him using brushes in a video. i saw one random ESPO tag on a telephone pole by the Hare Krishna temple in Denver, thought it was an imposter till now. i watched EMIT and SUB paint at some gallery opening in Boulder. EMIT is good old fashioned graff, letters are always crisp as fuck.

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I heard he uses buckets of shut the hell up.......crayons hes uses crayons...

ahhh was that suppose to be funny? go shoot urself faggot...

u must have way to much time if u can post shit like that.. hey maybe u can be friends with aser

:idea: :king:

That ESPO-AMAZE ROOFTOP in NYC---I think its on the way to Brooklyn from manhatten....Im not sure which train----that shit is hot!!!!!!

That whole train ride is pretty dope---mad shit to look at.....Damn I dont get to the city enough--------

for those that do-or are there-when did 1)Serif 2)Year----start blowin up?

----------------A lot in So Ho and lower east......

Guest Ser3adc

i can't say that i really like espo's style...but he's mad original and he does his thing...it's nice to see somebody telling conformity to fuck off...and i always love seeing hes billboards. bump

• 10 months later...

... the ENEM - ESPO connector wall that said 'ON TARGET' above it... the ENEM tags above are enough to blow your mind... and the ESPO piece? That Philly Blunt character? It was rougher than eatin a Chi-chi's beef chimichanga with hot sauce, washin it down with some Koqui 9-ball, takin the burninest shit the next day, and all you got to wipe with is some 40-grit sandpaper and some steel wool. Now that's rough, bro. Someone post that shit, for real.:king:

damn peep that fill on the second one...i have flicks of that as well, but sitting in a dustier album....looking at it again makes me think...that whole style of organic pieces is like lost in time...no one does anything like that anymore...maybe itll get "retro" status in a few years....the sater on that same manyunk wall in that organic-y style was insane as well.

ha ha haaaaa haaaaaa

east and I learned in totally different scenes w/ totally different influences.....

when we met and started painting together we already had a bit of similarity to our styles....then the more we painted together the more we infleuenced each other.

awwwwww welll isnt that fuckin cute..hahaha...i agree, the espo has to much flav to be stuck in that rut!...bump for that espo bottle!!!that shit is crazy nice son!!! im racking some of his art for sure next time he shows in la....werd up!

Archived