~FIFA~WORLD~CUP~2002~

Guest --zeSto--

Guest imported_Europe

Looks like France and Italy are not so undefeatable after all, they both lost yesterday, France lost at home for the first time in three years to Belgium 1-2 and Italy got beaten by the Czechs 1-0. This year will be the year of surprises.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy

i got a soccer ball kicked into my stomach and in knocked the wind out of me during recess in like 4th grade. it hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --zeSto--

*chant it with me*

zidane will be ok to play

This Friday... France Vs. Senegal !

and an Ireland game coming up very soon too!

Woo Hoo !!

Zidane is out for the Senegal game. They're aying he might be out for Uruguay, too.........boo hoo

And Ireland are going to get slaughtered without Keane. Man, what a stupid decision that was....

4 more days.....can't wait. Already booked my place in the pub for the England games. 5 AM like what!

Guest --zeSto--

France has enough talent for 2 world cup teams.

and if you need your superstar to win games, you're going nowhere.

the rest of the tam will just have to step up.

*just like the raptors did after Vince Carter ended his season early.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

France has enough talent for 2 world cup teams.

and if you need your superstar to win games, you're going nowhere.

the rest of the tam will just have to step up.

*just like the raptors did after Vince Carter ended his season early.

are you kidding me?

France are a bunch of johnny-come-lately's... not saying they aren't good, but man, they aren't THAT good.

without Zidane they lose a lot of momentum, it's the exact same thing as England without Beckham in midfield, they are just missing having his presence there... they need Zidane more than you think homie.

It would be the exact same if they lost Desaille... their defense would just get weaker, and since they haven't been successfull for a long time, I don't think they'll be used to playing without him.

bati-gol all the way....i know every england fan is goin to hate me know..but oh well thats the game!!:) england is cool also, but batistuta is my fav player and i stay with argentina and roma!! im pretty pissed there grouped together so early but thats the way the cookie crumbles as they say;)

im confused

i was looking at the fifa worldcup time line and times for eastern us, now is japan ahead of the states thus when games say 7 30 thats the morning right? or is it the other way around and games are on here eastern coast at night? the sight doesnt say pm or am...so im stuck in a fucking rut...joking but i just wondered if anyone knew...and yes i agree hurry up with these last days...:P

I think they are ahead of us, I don't know it's all fucked up. Where I am, the opening game is on at 5:30 AM Friday. I'm pretty sure East coast is 2 hours ahead of us, so that would make it 7:30 AM where you are. I think.....

Don't go with what I'm saying. Best bet is to just check your TV guide.......

i would love to see spain win just cuss the style of soccer in that country is dope, but i am a big england soccer fan(manchester united) as well. but as far as the teams i actually will win is between france and argentina, which i'll have to go with argentina. fuck the french. although i actually wouldn't count portugal as being a derermining factor.

Guest Fabo 2

I'm sick of people talking about Argentina as if they had any chance in hell of winning. Argentina may have good players but they lack the team discipling needed to win a major tournament.

ill be up at 7

bright and early for the opener and i cant wait and i disagree with the above statement argentina is a world class team proved it this year by showing how good they can play...not too mention there is a strong general sentiment in the soccer community that they are favored..not saying they will win, shit france is favored as well, and then you have the top teams of brazil, england and italy too mention them, so it should be a good world cup, dont hate:D to each his own just get ready for some damn good futbol:D

Guest imported_Europe

France-Senegal 0-1 by halftime...

Looks very interesting, a big upset would be great to start the cup off with, but it will screw up Group A which isnt good.

Guest imported_Europe

Look at France! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting game, not very well played, but still interesting.

Group A is wide open now, before Denmark-Uruguay tomorrow.

COME ON DENMARK!

Guest TEARZ

wow, france bunted that one.... good for senegal though, the oppressed have heir day against the colonizer.... haha, if it were only that simple... majority of france's team is made up of former colonized peoples....

Archived