"Fuck! That hurt!(stitches..)

Well today I played a nice game of shinny hockey, until i got drilled in the head with a slapshot...im just back from the hospital, unfortunatly for me, it came up off a reflection in front of the net and under my facemask(I wear the osgood, cloutier style mask, and yes im a goalie.), resulting in a nice 7 stitch cut and a nose that looks like i put it in a blender....

I bled all over myself, my pads and the ice, i didnt think that i would need stitches, i didnt hurt that much at all, just kinda stunned me..

Everyone is asking me if i got in a fight last night...

I love hockey!

Maybe ill post pictures later...

Just thought i would inform all of you that im on drugs and looking pretty shitty, so dismiss the rest of my posts..!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/aeso/untitled.jpg'>

Cant tell that well, im not allowed to mess with the scabby shit thats starting to grow over top of the stitches...i got hit with the side of the puck, and as most of you know it has ridges around it, and those ridges made little cuts all around it...thus it looks pretty damn gross, cause theres stiches and like little cuts everywhere for the inch around it...and i have a dark patch on the side of my nose...

Doesnt look that bad in the picture...ill try and get a better one of the stitches when the scab comes off..:o

• 3 weeks later...

Archived