Getting drunk by yourself.....

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one night i was bored and wanted to paint in this bait yard alone so I need the liquid corage down went some o.e then a bottle of red wine.....i didn't make it to the yard.................................that was the last time I got drunk alone then i realized I had a problem

Originally posted by WhenOne

well im on number 4 now

anyone have any drink suggestions?

i have

-baileys

-vodka

-rum

-yagermeister

-gin

-piss beer

i know this is a bit late, but if your planning to get drunk tonight.. what am i saying, its friday, of course you'll be getting drunk tonight.

Get lemon juice, and the baileys.

Poor the two shots into shot glasses. First, do the lemon juice shot, but don't swallow, just hold it in your mouth. Then do the shot of Irish Creme. Expect some suprising results

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Step 8 trying to sneak the cement mixer in there...

hahahahaha...

i got somebody with one of those about 2 months ago... there is not a funnier way to shut up that drunk person that doesnt want to stop talking.

Guest platapie

well its 430 hear as of now. and im just chillin out recoverign from last night. and im abotu to go to the last lightsleeprs party. and anjoy lots of liquor and some painkillers with a bunch of peopel i care about alot.:P

thatnk god i live where i do and know the people i do.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i didnt drink but me and this kid who never blazed before got pretty fucked up when i smoked him out, i geuss we were yelling very loud because alot of people told us to be quiet and shit...o well fuck them

Originally posted by Step8

Get lemon juice, and the baileys.

Poor the two shots into shot glasses. First, do the lemon juice shot, but don't swallow, just hold it in your mouth. Then do the shot of Irish Creme. Expect some suprising results

yea we have done this to people before, also its fun to get drunk friends to take shots of milk after they have consumed alot of hard alcohol

im pretty sure it forms cottage cheese in your stomach, all i know is that people throw up and its funny

Originally posted by 455

is the greatest thing ever.............sike!

well its better than being around a bunch of drunk assholes at a party when you just want the only drunk asshole to be yourself laughing at tv and going in and out of conscienceness...

what am i saying?, dont drink alone its bad

well fuck...i'm drinking by myself again. i was out partying with my friends all damn night, but then we get back to the dorms and they're ready for bed and shit. fuck me, you know you drink too damn much when it's four in the fucking morning, you're drunk as hell, and still fiending for another beer. anyways, cheers!

Archived