i hate bees!

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i hate bees

they scare the hell out of me

i ain't never been stung

never plan to

stay the fuck awaaaaaaaay

Guest willy.wonka

i love bees!

i first found my facination with them as a young lad...i used to cup them in my hand and go to the girls with a "secret present"..open my hands and the bee flys right towards them...

then one day,"while skating", my friends started to sceam at me....i was in the middle of a moving swarm..bees were all around me...didnt get stung or anything...

i do remember smaking a old tree with a metal pipe and the pipe colapsed a section of the old tree and YELLOW JACKETS came flying out...stinging me and my brother very badly....

last time i saw a swarm i almost got arrested cause i told the cop that they were moving and can cause no harm to anyone, AS LONG AS NOBODY FUCKS WITH THEM.

this cop had a major fear of them and i teased him a little and he tried to arrest me on some bullshit charges.then came the bee killer and sprayed them with acidlike poisoning on the whole clutter of them...they were so heavy that they snapped the treebranch that they were resting on.

stepping into a swarm wile they're flying around is amazing...like a mathmatical sign on how this universe works...if you ever see a moving swarm...step into it and look up....then you will know what im talking about....fucking amazing..

hornets......

some old lady /somewhere in the midwest/ heard this constant humming sound for a long amout of time...one day she goes up into the attic for whatever reason and finds a hornets nest 8' tall 6' wide.....she has never seen a bee in the house she said,but that was pretty amazing too...like a hornet city...

there was this small wasp nest on the bottom of the mailbox. my dad prolly grabbed the hose and washed them off the face of the mailbox.

anyway...in my neighborhood, fire ants rule the place..there are like 5 anthills just on around my house. and each of them have at least a 10 inch circumference.

who else thinks scracthin ant bites feel awesome?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

in defence of bees (because they are so wrongly persecuted)

Bees will not sting unless you seriously fuck with them.

A bee can only sting once, then it dies. The stinger rips out its guts.

That's why people can do a 'beard' of bees. Dont try it with wasps.

A 'Killer Bee' can sting more than once.

first off, you can do bee beards/suits/whatever, and only be stung a few times... it's not like they're all hanging by their stingers, they're just chillin, and it happens to be on yer face... you smear some scent around and they all gather around the scent... (the queen's scent i think?)

also, i though killer bees were called killer bees because they're agressive and attack in swarms- i don't think they can sting more than once...

but then again, zesto seems pretty on top of this shit, so...

also, an interesting side note: did you know you have the american government to thank for killer bees? yep, they're a product of genetic experimentation...

Guest --zeSto--

you've got some good points vinyl.

The only real difference between 'killer' bees and normal 'bumble bees

is that a 'killer' can sting mutiple times without dying.

So imagine the attitude that these 'invincible' bees will have!

That's why they seem more agressive.

They can really fuck shit up!

And yes.. they exist only because the US gov't tried to cross african

bees with north american bees. But they had to do it in a warmer climate.

here's a bit of useless knowledge...

when Sherlock Homes retired... he became a Bee Keeper.

when i was 4 i got stung on my knee while sitting in a tree fort at my grandma's. i cried a lot and she gave me honey and told me that if it wasn't for bees there would be no honey, then she told me just to stand still if i ever see a bee and i haven't been stung since. they're pretty cool looking, but i hate that damn honey bee for honey nut cheerios. he sucks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

don't sleep on honey. esp. ethiopian honey.

another useless knowledge thingy, i heard on npr, that if the queen dies they make like several other queens in a new hive?, chamber, and the one that matures fastest kills the others and becomes the queen. pretty cool eh?

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ that would be a WASP's nest !!

Wasps like garbage and shit...

Bees like Pollen and Flowers!

Is nobody listening to my fight for the poor, misunderstood bees?

http://www.colby.edu/MES/gifs/Bumblebee.jpg'>

no, theyre bees, i think we can tell the difference. i know bees like pollen but theyll post up anywhere. theres this cliff or something on the other side of town where all kind of swarms of africanized bees are set up. we used to have them in our roof.

Archived