PRE.ONE! Philly

Guest Good Morning Captain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah, that one that can be seen towards the center of this page went around like mad a few years ago... was posted by some dude named omarnyc... ive found a version that has two of the train on one page but its tiny and blowing it up makes it all blurry and stuff.... just wondering where the original went cus omarnyc's website that was used to host it isnt up anymore..

they were called "training pads" and they were sold by a company called "not

from concentrate"in 1992 , i got a few off my boy and been zeroxing them ever since.

i have modified them to make the lines a little thinner , so as not to detract from the pieces..i can try and send you a high res photo of one so u can play around with it

i also have billboards,freight trains,trucks etc etc .. they arent hard to make either , if u have some minor photoshop skills and some patience...

These last couple pages really bring back memories of all the old lay-ups. Too many people found them and they start moving the freights quicker and have started stopping them in the middle of the tracks. Sneaky fucks. The EF yard was the best. Those freights sat there for months leaving and coming right back.

Pics real soon of some late 90's shit.......

they were called "training pads" and they were sold by a company called "not

from concentrate"in 1992 , i got a few off my boy and been zeroxing them ever since.

i have modified them to make the lines a little thinner , so as not to detract from the pieces..i can try and send you a high res photo of one so u can play around with it

i also have billboards,freight trains,trucks etc etc .. they arent hard to make either , if u have some minor photoshop skills and some patience...

That would be MUCH appreciated! hit me up with a PM.

Not from concentrate was futura's company i think...

Your right, the pads were from a small business that Futura 2000 was starting off. They were available at "Soho Zats" and "Unique Boutique" in Manhattan. I still have mine with all the sheets kept tucked away with my old school graff magz. When painting in Philly, we used to share freight copies... I believe these were made by Pre or SMK.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^nice... glad i could be a part of that memory man .... i hear you on that

all my spots are dead , now all i seem to do is think about those days & nights

before the madness began .. painting freights in the quiet , under the moon

, under the sun ..looking over to see what my boys were doing and being happy ....

oh well .. can't bring things back ....although i do believe the world is what WE make it

RIP NACEO!!!

We still got spots but the lines are shorter and the spots harder, When Jersey had a Ford plant we were lucky enough to have all the oldder heads stuff rolling in on the regular.

Catching an old nace now is a treat but when I was 16 and everything was popping it was a daily!

Archived