... flatball krylon....

CAPS

....Just a tip for yall. If you have a Hobby Lobby in your town, for some reason they have a SHITLOAD of flatball terracatta. I was talking to the wharehouse kid and he said they get paint every 2 weeks and they always get in terry and it's always flatball with occasional cases of round which is just as good. I have been going to Hob Lob for 2 years collecting it up. I guess that when Hobby Lobby started distributing Krylon they made a huge buy so they have tons in there shipping wharehouse.

Just a tip if you like terry as much as I do... I am up to almost 30 cans right now but I keep using them.

CAPS..... pointless but good info.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

jesus man. i know its not a big secret but i have a multitude of colors that i get from hobbly lobby i cant find just everywhere...

what ever happened to letting people figure these things out for themselves like we did.

well known spot blower upper

...well

see I get sick of toys wasting good paint so I am letting people know so we can snap it up. I saw a guy waste 2 cans of peach and three cans of terry all flatball on one BUSTED piece. Oh yeah and he finaled it with baby blue. Just trying to get the paint to the people who deserve it.

CAPS:eek:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: ...well

Originally posted by CAPS

see I get sick of toys wasting good paint so I am letting people know so we can snap it up. Just trying to get the paint to the people who deserve it.

CAPS:eek:

good thought, bad execution. you think there arnt any toys on 12oz? hahahahahaha. guess again.

Originally posted by knucklehead

i know im going to get shit for this but what exactly is "flatball"?..terracotta is a dope color anyways.

I won't give you shit. At one point everybody on here didn't know. Krylon changed the label in about 92-94 from the transperent five ball "flatball" to a 3-d five ball then last year when they sold completely out they not only went all gloss and semi-gloss they also went to a square laebels. Now you know. Although the ultra flat black still crushes like cotton candy.

CAPS.... I know theres toys but together we can make a better place. Thank you for your donation.

Originally posted by joewelcome

caps dropping knowledge as if he was clumsy...

for more about the mysterious 'flatball' check out www.rustmagic.com

and don't forget- once the old paint is gone, nada mas! think before you kill that can.

Man that is some awesome research. 1924 and 2011..... icy grape and jungle grizeen................. NICE

CAPS

WHAT WE ARE NOT-

RUSTMAGIC.COM is NOT a graffiti website. We have no interest in graffiti pictures or graffiti politics. It would be irresponsible to deny that the graffiti community has held a certain responsibilty for interest in paint collecting, but this is not the concern of RUSTMAGIC.COM. There are many graffiti sites on the internet, both pro and against- these are not related to RUSTMAGIC.COM and there will be no graffiti content on this site.

lol

Originally posted by CAPS

....Just a tip for yall. If you have a Hobby Lobby in your town, for some reason they have a SHITLOAD of flatball terracatta. I was talking to the wharehouse kid and he said they get paint every 2 weeks and they always get in terry and it's always flatball with occasional cases of round which is just as good. I have been going to Hob Lob for 2 years collecting it up. I guess that when Hobby Lobby started distributing Krylon they made a huge buy so they have tons in there shipping wharehouse.

people who aren't cool enough to be regulars at hobby lobby, aren't cool enough to know about their paint selection.

i get most of my supplies from hobby lobby and i noticed that terra cotta when i was there....i'm just surprised it's a nationwide thing. and i didn't buy it at first because i don't really like the color. but i got some last time just for the hell of it. and picked up that navajo white on a whim, as well. why am i bothering to post this?

the part you forgot to read on rustmagic

[WEBMASTER’S NOTE- The above article was taken from T.I.G.H.T. (aka The International Get Hip Times, pka International Graffiti Times) circa 1993. It was written by the staff of that paper, members of whom include Phase 2 and David Schmiddlapp. It is one of the few breakdowns of period paints known. All the transcribing was done verbatim- the original errors in syntax and fact are still intact. To our knowledge, American Accents never made an Avocado and Bright Yellow and School Bus Yellow are 2 different Krylon colors.]

don't cha feel smart now?

I have a hobby lobby where i'm from and i love the colors they have and it seems like they have colors that no other stores have. Another thing i like about hobby lobby where i'm from is no security systems at all.

Archived