baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

unfortunatly thats the way it is... here. people dont bomb at all but choose to think chill day spots and treains is the way to go. honestly thats the way it is. u got your one or two guys that try to keep it going but there is no cometition and no ambition by ALOT of yall.... shit is just that weak here.

2003 gave u the likes of PA crew daver mask zeek, meta, scan dyer, krisp joce, me spye, mear, alot of other ksw heads... people tried

people dont try at all now.. there are alot of writers that claim to write in this city

there are alot of writers that claim to write in this city

true story... hard to respect those that never put their names up in real bmore neighborhoods

u hit it on the head slick>>>most of these cats can claim the city but live on the outskirts or in north bmore. and u can tell because there not up in so called real hoods they hit up mlk or howard street bridge or sticker up everything....but thats from just what i see....as far as i care i dont.....everybody gets up in there own way ...whats wrong with that

so called real hoods...Give it a fucking break...

Me, Zeek and Krisp got caught painting around Sandtown Winchester area years ago. Cop let us go after telling us, and I quote "This is a fucking war zone out here, what the fuck are you doing this here for?!!"

So, you might get caught and arrested if you paint Howard street bridge. Paint the "hood" and you will more likely get let go that is unless one of dem boys see you and then your ass can add lead to your diet. Do your thing hardrocks, just don't come on here making young ass writers think they gotta get up like that to get down. Especially when you yourself are hard like wet noodles. Its just stupid...

aha.. yo on the real fuck painting in the HOOD!! Baltimore city has one of if not the highest crime rate per-capita... nobody wants to get shot at or chased for some handstyles... and thats just the truth! i've caught tags and thorwups in bad neighborhoods before and been spotted, and been chased, by dudes that aren't cops..... so fuck painting in the "REAL HOOD"..............

true story... hard to respect those that never put their names up in real bmore neighborhoods

u hit it on the head slick>>>most of these cats can claim the city but live on the outskirts or in north bmore. and u can tell because there not up in so called real hoods they hit up mlk or howard street bridge or sticker up everything....but thats from just what i see....as far as i care i dont.....everybody gets up in there own way ...whats wrong with that

i gotta agree, thers only a handful of bombers who really hit the streets (especially downtown) and we all know who they are and we all know who isint!, now if a cat is from the county and puttin work in the city im all for that im not gonna rag on a cat just cause hes from the county just come correct, where a writter hits up and how he/she does shows alot about that person and what he/she is willing to do for the game, markers and stickers are good but to a point if you have more sticker and marker tags then paint and you view yourself as a bomber thers something wrong you need to step back and reevaluate your career. shit ultimately boils down to the new jacks/toys if there schooled right you wount have this problem again years from now. new jacks/toys are like babies in a sence they see and learn all types of shit from the rest of us.