baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its rei21er next to con... and that dude erth was sick with those caracters.. i think most of them dudes were art school kids, considering thats where the majority of the shit i saw from them was.. whos got flicks of the old smk, sest, fly id shit from the bum tunnels?? and that old arun and daver.. the arun with the card character.. shit was dope!

SOME MORE BANGERS FROM THE ARCHIVES...

81005_breakbeatz.jpg

IX2a7_dave.jpg

THIS IS FUCKING ILL....

H6045_highWC.jpg

6anOw_IDe2e.jpg

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS JERK IS PRETTY MUCH DOPE

6AkFQ_jerk.jpg

NOW THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKIN TRAIN PANEL

a1t3d_metasin.jpg

ONE OF MY MAIN MEN ON THE RIGHT HERE....

9CqFM_mokacaspa.jpg

DOOOOOPE

16304_super1.jpg

25tIx_super2.jpg

THIS WAS SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES FROM YEARS AGO....THE LETTERS, THE STYLE,,,,,THE LOOK OF IT BEING ON A RAW ASS CONCRETE WALL.....SO GOOD....GLAD I GET TO PAINT WITH THIS DUDE NOW SEEING AS HOW I CAME UP JOCKING HIS PIECES...I NEED A SCANNER SO I CAN RESCAN THIS BIGGER...

GBUF6_superDOPE.jpg

god this fucking city frustrates me sometimes......there is pictures on here,,,,shit ive posted, shit flat top R has posted....of dope, timeless shit from this city,,,,,shit when graffiti was good....those pieces from 98...thats 10 years ago,,,are better than anything that anyone around here is painting today....myself included.......and yall are sitting here on the internet "bumping" some online cheap Revok ripoffs, trendy euro-trash, and toys just because you are friends with them????

ugggh.....i typed a bunch more shit but decided its best left unsaid since im drunk.....all im saying is...please take some influence from the shit in baltimore that was actually consistently dope....something thats not happening right now it seems....

Bump all this shit...

SOME MORE BANGERS FROM THE ARCHIVES...

81005_breakbeatz.jpg

IX2a7_dave.jpg

THIS IS FUCKING ILL....

H6045_highWC.jpg

6anOw_IDe2e.jpg

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS JERK IS PRETTY MUCH DOPE

6AkFQ_jerk.jpg

NOW THIS IS A MOTHER FUCKIN TRAIN PANEL

a1t3d_metasin.jpg

ONE OF MY MAIN MEN ON THE RIGHT HERE....

9CqFM_mokacaspa.jpg

DOOOOOPE

16304_super1.jpg

25tIx_super2.jpg

THIS WAS SERIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PIECES FROM YEARS AGO....THE LETTERS, THE STYLE,,,,,THE LOOK OF IT BEING ON A RAW ASS CONCRETE WALL.....SO GOOD....GLAD I GET TO PAINT WITH THIS DUDE NOW SEEING AS HOW I CAME UP JOCKING HIS PIECES...I NEED A SCANNER SO I CAN RESCAN THIS BIGGER...

GBUF6_superDOPE.jpg