things everyone has done but you wont do just to spite them.....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

throw me in the titanic/disney land/titty bar club.

i dont eat mashed potatoes.... people bug out.

i've never seen more than a single breast on a chick in real life... some guy called up his girl to come show me, but i wasn't really feeling it.

never had an orgasm by anybody besides myself.

i dont really refrain from any of these things to piss people off.. though sometimes i portray it that way jsut to mess w/ em.

the only thing i do to piss people off is graffiti.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ive never seen titanic, and i never will. i refused to jump on that bandwagon, some girls have flipped out on me for not seeing it but i dont care.

took the words right outta my mouth, im sure it doesnt live up to the hype anyways

and anyone who said disney sucks hasnt ran through the obstacle course thingy in the california adventure park pushing little kids down and yelling at the top of their lungs

other than that disney sucks

Guest KONFLIKT

EVERY MOVIE

IM LIKE THAT WITH EVERY MOVIE. IM NOT MUCH OF A MOVIE PERSON, I HAVENT SEEN THAT MANY. AND THE ONES I HAVE SEEN I FORGET PARTS. PEOPLE GET REALLY ANNOYED WITH THAT. OH WELL

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I'm sick of all these people giving me shit because I've never had anal sex with a guy. I mean, so what If I haven't taken "the plunge," does that make me less of a human? Am I any less worthy of achieving some form of success? Man-on-man anal sex is something I just won't do, regardless of the endless criticism I have to endure from society as a result. If I hear one more guy lecture me on the whole cliche element of "men needing to insert their penis into another man's asshole at least one time in their lives" I'm going to hit someone.

Label me an outsider all you will, I'm just not exploring that masculine cave.

:(

hahah

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I've never seen any of the Star Wars films. And I don't plan on. Hahaha.....you're right, people get so emotional. Fuckos......

hahaah you rock neither have i! i hate stupid movies about pointless things i dont care about

i also never seen any of the jurrasic parks

Archived